Obama First To Skip ‘Medal Of Honor Recipients’ Inaugural Ba | Page 2 | MassCops

Obama First To Skip ‘Medal Of Honor Recipients’ Inaugural Ba

Discussion in 'Military News' started by CJIS, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Denial, or a counterattack on the military?

I just don't know what the hell he was thinking...he surely has to know how bad this looks, but maybe he counting on the hero worship to smooth things over.

2. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

I cant even begin to tell you how disgusted I have become with this country.

3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

I am not disgusted with the country but I am with the leader and his sheeple and the media kissing his ass.

4. NewEngland2007

NewEngland2007 Active Member

Total denial - that it's OK because both the President and his wife each danced with a memeber of the military at one of the balls they did go to.

Yes. I know.

5. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

[​IMG]

I'm not a religious man, but I found this especially poignant.

6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Indeed. I should have said too many balls and none where and when it counts.

7. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Kw, I am really trying to not be disgusted with the entire country. I just seems that everywhere I look everyone is so in awe of this idiot that it drives me nuts. Even the American Legion covered for him. I also think that is more for respect of the office though. You cant even say anything criticising him becuase you are labeled as a racist. Well if not agreeing with the obamasiah makes me a racist then so be it.

8. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

I have been labeled a racist because of my comments about the
    sheeple,kool aid,his associates,Muslim connections,etc. in many
    newspapers and blogs that I have replied to.
    I guess we will all be called racist by the sheeple reading this.

9. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Fuck 'em, anyone can hold an opinion whether someone agrees or not.

10. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Just remember Harry...you can't fix stupid. All the moonbats claimed freedom of speech when attacking Bush. When you turn the tables they can't think for themselves because they've had too much Kool Aid.

11. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

You know what's funny in a sad, starnge sort of way?

To expand upon an idea mentioned by Jay Severin, has anyone noticed all those Subaru's with the rectangle of adhesive residue where the "Dissent is Patriotic" bumper sticker used to be?