Obama First To Skip ‘Medal Of Honor Recipients’ Inaugural Ba | MassCops

Obama First To Skip ‘Medal Of Honor Recipients’ Inaugural Ba

Discussion in 'Military News' started by CJIS, Jan 25, 2009.

1. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

2. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

What a jagoff, too busy figuring out who he is going to unleash from Gitmo.

3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

What else would you expect from the A-Hole.

4. HousingCop

HousingCop Czar of Cyncism and Satire

I bet he'll attend the closing of Gitmo prison to show his moonbat constituancy what a "leader" he is. This is spitting in the eye of every MOH recipient. They should take a vote of no confidence in him as a symbolic gesture that he sucks, plain & simple.

5. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Good, the prick doesnt deserve the honor of associating with men of that breed! Im guessing they wont be heartbroken about it either, though if he showed up they are classy enough to be respectful and courteous....not like that croud at the immaculation that booed a sitting President.

6. Kem25

Kem25 New Member

and it begins.... Members of the US military are going to be dealing with this clowns decisions for the next four years (good luck). Even if he did go it would be like Deval handing out awards to police officers....Praise you one minute and stab you in the back when you turn around!!!

7. NewEngland2007

NewEngland2007 Active Member

Obama recoils from men and women of honor the way a vampire does the daylight.

8. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

I just read his job approval rating since his start is 68% according to some poll.

Goes to show you how stupid people really are. How can you approve of someones job whom has yet to do anything.

So far his mere suggestions will mean a long and sad next four years.

9. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Well said JAP.

10. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

There is no excuse for this. The fact that these people exist and were willing to put there lives on the line is the only reason he had the chance to be elected to the office. I think he owes them. He should not only have shown up for the ball but should have been kissing thier asses. I do however agree at the same time that he doesnt deserve to be around people of this calliber.

11. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Now since hes been voted to stay on the island...hes showing his true colors ( no pun intended ) remember during his campaign he refused to place his hand over his heart during the National Anthem...people were pissed so next time he did. Then he was rarely seen with the American Flag on his suit, again people were pissed , he then started wearing it. Now he can really show his true feelings and the sheeple will continue to make excuses for his failures.

12. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

You mean like if the American Legion wasnt offended, Why are you?

13. Simon

Simon Guest

Cunt.

14. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Good job, Flatbed!!!
    I'm a little pissed off the Legion decided to cover for him.

15. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Exactly what we get for electing a President who doesn't understand the military in any way shape or form. Clinton was the same way, with his constant mistreatment and belittling of our men and women in uniform. To democrats, the military is nothing but a bunch of ignorant thugs.

16. StbbrnMedic

StbbrnMedic fraggle tamer

He disgusts me more and more every day.

17. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

+2.. but I am actually more disgusted by the people that voted him in, talk about him like hes a God, refuse to admit hes not qualified and has so far started out like a friggin idiot.

18. kwflatbed

Thanks Obie I am not afraid to sign my name or voice my opinions.

This is another article from the same site.

Cult Of Obama Unhealthy For America

by Last Reporter on January 25, 2009

[​IMG]During this week’s historic inauguration of America’s first bi-racial — not African-American — president, some objective, hard-nosed reporters were taken aback by the weeping and hysterical reactions seen coming from ordinary citizens and even members of the media to President Barack Obama’s taking the reigns of executive power.
    While it is always a joyous occasion when citizens of the United States put aside their partisan views even for one day for the inauguration of their new president, many of the sentiments being expressed on the air Jan. 20 were closer to members of a cult worshiping their messiah.
    And any criticism or hard questions by reporters such as happened when Obama visited the White House press room later in the week are characterized by these cultists as out of hand — and perhaps even racist!

Cultism Leads To Dictatorships

This is one reason our founding fathers avoided the monarchy when they established our country in favor of an executive branch. They knew from experience that rulers, who were elevated above the rank of ordinary humans, often ignored the rights of others.
    And history proves that any form of cultism and personality worship of a political figure usually leads to an atmosphere conducive to totalitarianism.
    Although many of us really hope and pray for President Obama’s success, we also realize he is a politician that must be held accountable for his and his administration’s actions.

http://lastreporter.com/?p=42

19. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

ObamaFirst To Skip ‘Medal Of Honor Recipients’ Inaugural Ball

so clinton did go to the Medal of Honor Ball ?

funny , i thought he would be of the same caliber douching as this clown.

not that it mattered. clinton s**t on the troops , just like this loser will

20. BB-59

BB-59 New Member

He will probably give the Freedom Medal to Bill Ayers for his work against the Goverment that oppressed the American people up until the moment he took the oath.

This is going to be a long 4 years.

21. kwflatbed

American Legion Acknowledges That Obama Failed to Attend the Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball

Submitted by Julie on January 25, 2009 - 11:18am.
    [​IMG]

Barack Obama became the first U.S. president to skip out on the Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball since its inception in 1953. The event recognizes recipients of the military's highest award - the Medal of Honor - and as The Cleveland Leader previously reported, over the past 56 years and 14 inaugurations, no President has failed to appear at this event until now. Following the breaking of this news, there have been some misconceptions and erroneous information floating around. The American Legion, one of the main sponsors of the Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball, issued a statement making it clear once and for all that Barack Obama did not in fact attend the event.

Craig Roberts, Media Relations Manager for the American Legion, issued the following statement:
    The American Legion, as it has on every inauguration evening since 1953, hosted the Salute to Heroes Inaugural Banquet & Ball on January 20th. The quadrennial event is co-sponsored with fourteen veterans service and military service organizations and honors recipients of the Medal of Honor. Forty-seven of these heroes attended this year’s event which was held in the Renaissance Washington DC Hotel.
    President Obama was invited but did not attend. Vice-President Joe Biden did appear, however, and was very warmly received. The new President’s absence was understandable considering the unprecedented logistical challenges presented by the vastly increased number of visitors to this inauguration and the necessary attendant security measures. The American Legion, as an organization, does not feel offended or “snubbed.”
    Obama did make appearances at 10 official balls on January 20, including the Neighborhood Ball, the Home State Ball for Illinois and Hawaii, the Commander-in-Chief Ball, the Youth Inaugural Ball, and the Home State Ball for Delaware and Pennsylvania. He and his wife Michelle finished up the evening with brief appearances at the Mid-Atlantic, Western, Midwest, Easter, and Southern Regional Balls.
    The Commander-in-Chief Ball, as some have falsely insinuated, is not the same as the Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball. The Veteran's Ball, which had been cancelled after the event's organizer disappeared, is also not to be confused with the event honoring Medal of Honor recipients.
    The Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball did take place at the Renaissance Washington DC Hotel on January 20, 2009. 47 Medal of Honor recipients were in attendance at the event. The President traditionally attends, as does the Vice President and other dignitaries. Vice President Joe Biden did attend, but President Obama did not.
    Instead, Barack Obama chose to be in the company of Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kid Rock, Stevie Wonder, Mary. J. Blige, Usher, Faith Hill, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine, Shakira, will.i.am, Samuel L. Jackson, Sting, Mariah Carey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sheryl Crow and Marc Anthony, amongst numerous other celebrities in attendance at the balls he did appear at.
    Barack Obama made a monumental mistake in declining to attend the Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball in favor of rubbing shoulders with celebrities. While the American Legion states that they do not feel snubbed or offended, plenty of America's citizens and servicemen are.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/8666

22. Kem25

Kem25 New Member

The more I read about this the more angry I become. I was all for the "We are stuck with him so I will give him a chance" attitude on Tuesday....Then with the economy in the tanks he makes his first priority to close Gitmo...which will cost American lives down the road when these terrorist are released...Now stories like this are surfacing. Its a sad day when the Commander in Chief feels that hanging out with the likes of Will I Am (who the f^ck is that by the way) is more pressing than attending a ball for 47 American Patriot Heroes!!!

23. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Too many balls and not enough brawn...

24. kwflatbed

Obama has no balls to face a real man who has served his country.

25. NewEngland2007

NewEngland2007 Active Member

You don't even want to know the response of the one lib I've brought this up to.

Not even an attempt to make it right with an official statement so far.