Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Not ONE Liberal Site is Covering NAACP/TransRacial Scandal Right Now. Here’s Why…

5K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  FTH 
#1 ·
Okay, so as I write this, the top three hashtags on Twitter are #RachelDolezal, #WrongSkin and #Transracial. To read the full story, click this link for a full recap here on LouderWithCrowder.com

In a nutshell, Rachel Dolezal, a leader of the NAACP has lied about being black. She is not black. She's never been black. Her parents outed her with pictures.

This is a national story of epic proportions, but one that as of yet, NOT A SINGLE mainstream liberal site is covering. Every other legitimate news source has led with it.

None of them? Why? I'll tell you exactly why. Because in trying to blur/eliminate gender lines, while widening America's racial divide through identity politics, leftists have found themselves in an incredible juxtaposition.

As the #Transracial movement begins to take shape, leftists have to make a decision. Are they racist (in supporting this black-face charade)? Or are they TransRacial-phobic (in NOT supporting this black-face charade)?

There can be no other choice. In painting anyone who logically opposes the neo-transgender movement as "hateful", leftists have over-reached and painted themselves into a corner.

This story completely destroys the narrative they've worked oh so hard to create. Like a house of cards, it has to come tumbling down and it is glorious to watch.

Please leftists, continue with the over-reach. I love it!

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/not-on...al-scandal-right-now-heres-why/#ixzz3cs4EfrHr

She's identified herself in application materials as white, black and Native American. She's got Granny Warren beat with this one!

See less See more
#6 ·
If we are truly to be color blind, than white people must accept their blackness and black people must accept that they are not the ONLY black people who's lives matter.

Reactions: LGriffin and Joel98
#8 ·
I didn't understand what I typed either. I'm just glad I was the first to state it publicly before someone on the left did and people accepted it as truth, when in fact it's gibberish.

#12 ·
Dolezal is nothing like Bruce Jenner. We know he is a man that want to look as a woman and live as a woman. Dolezal didn't say "I am ethnically white, but I grew up in African American family, community. I consider myself black".
She was clearly caught off guard by the question and her response to it shows that she knows she misrepresented herself.

It's that simple - she lied, she knows she lied, she did it for political gain

#15 ·
Dolezal is nothing like Bruce Jenner. We know he is a man that want to look as a woman and live as a woman. Dolezal didn't say "I am ethnically white, but I grew up in African American family, community. I consider myself black".
No instead she stated shit like what you can read below. She is batshit crazy and will get a complete pass in this because the NAACP has no choice but to let her slide with her bullshit

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/us/politics/16teaparty.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&referrer=

Rachel Dolezal, curator of the Human Rights Education Institute in Coeur d'Alene, has also watched the Tea Party movement with trepidation. Though raised in a conservative family, Ms. Dolezal, who is multiracial, said she could not imagine showing her face at a Tea Party event. To her, what stands out are the all-white crowds, the crude depictions of Mr. Obama as an African witch doctor and the signs labeling him a terrorist. "It would make me nervous to be there unless I went with a big group," she said.

#21 ·
Spokane Police Suspend ALL CASES of 'Hate Crimes' Against Fake Black Activist Rachel Dolezal
Spokane police suspended all reported hate crimes against fake black activists Rachel Dolezal on Friday. Investigators said the controversial letters did not have a post office stamp or barcode and therefore were most likely placed into the box by someone with a key.

Rachel Dolezal said she was disappointed the investigation did not produce any arrests.
She told KXLY News, "As a mother of two black sons I would never terrorize my children."

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-black-activist-rachel-dolezal/#ixzz3cyCTcutn

She wanted attention. She got it!

#23 ·
Hey Rachel, you stupid bitch, when you are in shit up to your ears, keep your mouth shut! That's some free advice for you, cunt

#25 ·
NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims
Rachel Dolezal alleged she was victim of white discrimination
Rachel Dolezal, 37, who headed the NAACP's Spokane, Washington chapter, sued Howard for discrimination in 2002, the year she graduated from the historically black college with a Master of Fine Arts degree.

Dolezal, then known as Rachel Moore, named the university and Professor Alfred Smith as defendants in a lawsuit filed in Washington, D.C.'s Superior Court. During the pendency of the civil case, Smith was chairman of Howard's Department of Art.

According to a Court of Appeals opinion, Dolezal's lawsuit "claimed discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender." She alleged that Smith and other school officials improperly blocked her appointment to a teaching assistant post, rejected her application for a post-graduate instructorship, and denied her scholarship aid while she was a student.

The court opinion also noted that Dolezal claimed that the university's decision to remove some of her artworks from a February 2001 student exhibition was "motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students over" her.

As detailed in the court opinion, Dolezal's lawsuit contended that Howard was "permeated with discriminatory intimidation, ridicule, and insult."

Judge Zoe Bush dismissed Dolezal's complaint in February 2004, 18 months after the lawsuit was filed and Dolezal was deposed on several occasions. Bush found no evidence that Dolezal was discriminated on the basis of race or other factors. The D.C. Court of Appeals subsequently affirmed Bush's decision.

Following the dismissal of Dolezal's lawsuit (and the Court of Appeals decision), she was ordered to reimburse Howard for a "Bill of Costs" totaling $2728.50. During the case, she was also ordered to pay the university nearly $1000 in connection with an "obstructive and vexatious" court filing that sought to improperly delay her examination by an independent doctor.

Dolezal's lawsuit, included "claims for medical and emotional distress damages," according to a court docket. (5 pages)
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/rachel-dolezal-discrimination-lawsuit-786451

"We've reached a point in this country, where victim status has been so elevated, so revered, so far beyond any criticism, that it's now become the goal to which young Americans aspire." I don't care if she's black or white, I detest her becuase she's a lying, lowlife, litigious, professional victim and you know she'll find a filthy fortune at the end of this unicorn fart...

#30 ·
Most of you probably tuned out by now but i'm still riding this bull.
I've stayed on long enough to hear one of her BS back stories about her mystical black father who was 'beat down by a southern Cop forcing them to leave on the night train. He was also a Marine who was beat down my his fellow Marines for being black.' Two honorable profession villanized for her personal advancement. Classic liberal bullshit games.;)

#35 ·
forcing them to leave on the night train. He was also a Marine who was beat down my his fellow Marines for being black.';)
The night train? You mean the Midnight train to Georgia? Oh, a NIGHT TRAIN reference. I can almost feel the RIPPLE effect.

I am so impressed by the amazing humor coming out from this. It speaks VOLUMES of just how the general public is viewing this who debacle. Makes me PROUD to be an American....not that I need this pseudoBlack to make me proud.

#31 · (Edited)
LG, did you see her on the Today Show? Here's the link if you're interested. http://www.today.com/news/rachel-dolezal-speaks-today-show-matt-lauer-after-naacp-resignation-t26371

Apparently this whole thing is complicated. You see she drew pictures of herself as a black child when she was 5, so clearly she's black. I drew pictures of myself as a princess when I was 5 and I'm obviously royalty, so I can see her point. :rolleyes:You bring the popcorn, I'll bring the beer and we can watch this train wreck together.

By the way, I loved Turtle Boy's take on this. Since feelings and perceptions are much more important than reality and actual events, it's going to be interesting to see how the liberals deal with this.

#32 ·
LG, did you see her on the Today Show? Here's the link if you're interested. http://www.today.com/news/rachel-dolezal-speaks-today-show-matt-lauer-after-naacp-resignation-t26371

Apparently this whole thing is complicated. You she drew pictures of herself as a black child when she was 5, so clearly she's black. I drew pictures of myself as a princess when I was 5 and I'm obviously royalty, so I can see her point. :rolleyes:You bring the popcorn, I'll bring the beer and we can watch this train wreck together.

By the way, I loved Turtle Boy's take on this. Since feelings and perceptions are much more important than reality and actual events, it's going to be interesting to see how the liberals deal with this.
Her art might be plagiarized (surprise!) ... Everything about this woman is fake.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/15/rachel-dolezal-art_n_7586972.html

#36 ·
Dolezal was interviewed for a Spokane, Washington podcast in which the former NAACP chapter president bemoans, and wants to boycott, the movie Exodus because Christian Bale is, in the words of host Taylor Weech, a "white European" playing a "north African" part.

So to summarize, the white woman who pretended she was black wanted to boycott a movie where a white man played the role of an African. She made this observation while in the guise of her black character to the same radio host to whom she later told made-up tales about her pretend black father.

One can't help but notice the uncanny parallels between Robert Downey Jr.'s portrayal of a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude, and Dolezal's attempt to immerse herself in the role of a black woman. Dolezal is literally living out RDJ's role in Tropic Thunder in real life.
http://www.youngcons.com/irony-rachel-dolezal-wanted-to-boycott-white-actors-playing-black-roles/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.