Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so as I write this, the top three hashtags on Twitter are #RachelDolezal, #WrongSkin and #Transracial. To read the full story, click this link for a full recap here on LouderWithCrowder.com

In a nutshell, Rachel Dolezal, a leader of the NAACP has lied about being black. She is not black. She's never been black. Her parents outed her with pictures.

This is a national story of epic proportions, but one that as of yet, NOT A SINGLE mainstream liberal site is covering. Every other legitimate news source has led with it.

None of them? Why? I'll tell you exactly why. Because in trying to blur/eliminate gender lines, while widening America's racial divide through identity politics, leftists have found themselves in an incredible juxtaposition.

As the #Transracial movement begins to take shape, leftists have to make a decision. Are they racist (in supporting this black-face charade)? Or are they TransRacial-phobic (in NOT supporting this black-face charade)?

There can be no other choice. In painting anyone who logically opposes the neo-transgender movement as "hateful", leftists have over-reached and painted themselves into a corner.

This story completely destroys the narrative they've worked oh so hard to create. Like a house of cards, it has to come tumbling down and it is glorious to watch.

Please leftists, continue with the over-reach. I love it!

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/not-on...al-scandal-right-now-heres-why/#ixzz3cs4EfrHr

She's identified herself in application materials as white, black and Native American. She's got Granny Warren beat with this one!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
MSNBC covered it this morning on TV. Online I've seen it on CNN and Washington Post. It doesn't get more mainstream ...

This is an epic story indeed ... I'd say none of us are particularly ready for the race and gender "blurred lines"

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,341 Posts
If we are truly to be color blind, than white people must accept their blackness and black people must accept that they are not the ONLY black people who's lives matter.

Reactions: LGriffin and Joel98

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,341 Posts
I didn't understand what I typed either. I'm just glad I was the first to state it publicly before someone on the left did and people accepted it as truth, when in fact it's gibberish.

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
"Hi MSP? Yah I need to amend my test. The section regarding my ethnicity. Yeah that's right... Please change it to black. Yeah I know I put Caucasian, but I'm trans-race. Uh-huh, sorta like those people that cut their junk off, but ethnicity."
I made the comment years ago that I should have put down that I was African American for race on testing paperwork because my grandmother was born in South Africa.

I never actually did it though.

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
If we are truly to be color blind, than white people must accept their blackness and black people must accept that they are not the ONLY black people who's lives matter.
What about the brown and black people? Wherr's George Zimmerman when you need him? Races get changed for black and white agendas whenever convenient.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Dolezal is nothing like Bruce Jenner. We know he is a man that want to look as a woman and live as a woman. Dolezal didn't say "I am ethnically white, but I grew up in African American family, community. I consider myself black".
She was clearly caught off guard by the question and her response to it shows that she knows she misrepresented herself.

It's that simple - she lied, she knows she lied, she did it for political gain

·
Registered
711 Posts
Okay, so as I write this, the top three hashtags on Twitter are #RachelDolezal, #WrongSkin and #Transracial. To read the full story, click this link for a full recap here on LouderWithCrowder.com

In a nutshell, Rachel Dolezal, a leader of the NAACP has lied about being black. She is not black. She's never been black. Her parents outed her with pictures.

This is a national story of epic proportions, but one that as of yet, NOT A SINGLE mainstream liberal site is covering. Every other legitimate news source has led with it.

None of them? Why? I'll tell you exactly why. Because in trying to blur/eliminate gender lines, while widening America's racial divide through identity politics, leftists have found themselves in an incredible juxtaposition.

As the #Transracial movement begins to take shape, leftists have to make a decision. Are they racist (in supporting this black-face charade)? Or are they TransRacial-phobic (in NOT supporting this black-face charade)?

There can be no other choice. In painting anyone who logically opposes the neo-transgender movement as "hateful", leftists have over-reached and painted themselves into a corner.

This story completely destroys the narrative they've worked oh so hard to create. Like a house of cards, it has to come tumbling down and it is glorious to watch.

Please leftists, continue with the over-reach. I love it!

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/not-on...al-scandal-right-now-heres-why/#ixzz3cs4EfrHr

She's identified herself in application materials as white, black and Native American. She's got Granny Warren beat with this one!
Griffin,

You worded this perfectly, I could not have worded it any better.

The literal INSANITY of liberalism and liberals is what will eventually be their demise.

That video of her is the perfect example of a liberal being called out for lying, and looking real stupid.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
I made the comment years ago that I should have put down that I was African American for race on testing paperwork because my grandmother was born in South Africa.

I never actually did it though.
Sounds like that makes her African American to me. ;)

I asked my daughter who just recently graduated from a liberal college about this. She managed to keep her wits about her and not get indoctrinated, but I thought this would be a good test. My question was if Bruce/Caitlyn can be a man trapped in a woman's body because he says he always felt like a woman and now we're supposed to refer to him as her; then, why can't a white person be trapped in a black person's body and shouldn't we respect that because it's what they feel? She first explained that ethnicity and race are 2 different things. Gotta give the kid points since there are far too many people out there that don't understand the difference. Then she pointed out that you can't change your race. This is where I had to point out that 30 years ago, you couldn't change your gender either. The end of the conversation was that race shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Dolezal is nothing like Bruce Jenner. We know he is a man that want to look as a woman and live as a woman. Dolezal didn't say "I am ethnically white, but I grew up in African American family, community. I consider myself black".
No instead she stated shit like what you can read below. She is batshit crazy and will get a complete pass in this because the NAACP has no choice but to let her slide with her bullshit

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/us/politics/16teaparty.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&referrer=

Rachel Dolezal, curator of the Human Rights Education Institute in Coeur d'Alene, has also watched the Tea Party movement with trepidation. Though raised in a conservative family, Ms. Dolezal, who is multiracial, said she could not imagine showing her face at a Tea Party event. To her, what stands out are the all-white crowds, the crude depictions of Mr. Obama as an African witch doctor and the signs labeling him a terrorist. "It would make me nervous to be there unless I went with a big group," she said.

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
They'll have to give her a pass.

Hopefully the kids will see this nonsense and move away from the liberal indoctrination.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts