Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What all is involved? Do I need a degree before going to Academy? Where is the Academy in Northeast Alabama? I have no idea what to do or who to talk to. Can you help? Thank you.

katy

·
5,986 Posts
What all is involved? Do I need a degree before going to Academy? Where is the Academy in Northeast Alabama? I have no idea what to do or who to talk to. Can you help? Thank you.

katy
GTFO troll.... You come onto a law enforcement site with an Outlaws MC avatar and expect to be taken seriously? Now run along and help the club sell meth.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Close but no cigar

read up on the history of Outlaws. The design is very specific for a lot of reasons. Her avatar is not even close. Besides, you really think that Outlaws would go with Pink highlights and colors?

·
5,986 Posts
Close but no cigar

read up on the history of Outlaws. The design is very specific for a lot of reasons. Her avatar is not even close. Besides, you really think that Outlaws would go with Pink highlights and colors?
Maybe someone taking Artistic liberties. Either way I'm sure someone will point her in the right direction.

Reactions: 263FPD

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
To the membership.

Original Poster asked a very legitimate question. I don't see any reason to flame her at this point. Trust me when I tell you, that what I can find on the web about her, does not at all seem to affiliate her with any shady web browsing or for that matter Outlaw MC. Don't really know how we can help her in terms of getting a job in Alabama LE field, but a little constructive help can't hurt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There I changed it. I promise I have no idea who the outlaws are. I apologize that I caused an uproar. That Design was on a shirt from a car show in Tennessee. Yes I'm from Alabama. I only came across this site because I thought it was about cops and all involved. I don't know where you are located. I just wanted to ask a few questions and I chose this site from a list of chat sites. Wasn't what I thought it was. Just passing through. Sorry for the trouble.

Katy

·
5,986 Posts
Is everyone happy with the avatar change? Got to love the old Z28
Sorry for the trouble.
Apologies to the OP if I jumped the gun on the original avatar. The old one was just too similar and it appeared to be some kind of tribute. I don't care for outlaw bikers because of the way they peddle narcotics, turn out their own women, and murder and maim at a whim and then have the audacity to have toy runs at Christmas like they actually give a shit about anybody but themselves.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.