Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I did try foxborough, they have reserves but have not hired any in a few years. Hopefully I can find something in the Sharon area soon or at least within 45 min drive. Thanks again for everyone’s help!

Brendan

·
Registered
450 Posts
In todays climate, CS Non CS, do yourself a favor and find another career, the future of policing is bleak.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Boylston pays Quinn to all officers old and new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you going there, you over-educated professor you?

·
MassCops Member
306 Posts
In todays climate, CS Non CS, do yourself a favor and find another career, the future of policing is bleak.
Or, for you new/young guys, make your Escape From A Blue State now, and get on a medium size PD or SD in a solidly Red State, where they appreciate and support their cops. Policing in any Blue State is going to be unpleasant for at least another decade.

·
Back Out in the Sticks
309 Posts
Or, for you new/young guys, make your Escape From A Blue State now, and get on a medium size PD or SD in a solidly Red State, where they appreciate and support their cops. Policing in any Blue State is going to be unpleasant for at least another decade.
Even then, I'd be careful. The left has control of almost every urban area in the country, including in red states. You may end up in a conservative, police-supporting town, but if the DA is a Dem, your ass is still toast if you do anything they don't like the look of.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts