NHSP ride along | MassCops

NHSP ride along

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Northernboy, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Northernboy

Northernboy New Member

Does anyone know of who id want to contact for a ride along withe NHSP? it would be greatly appreciated. thnks

2. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but my guess would be the New Hampshire State Police, not a Massachusetts' based police website.

Here, go to this website, type in "New Hampshire State Police" and go from there:

http://www.google.com/

3. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

Just get drunk and hit a guard rail.

4. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Look for the very first trooper car, go by him doing 100 MPH, when he stops you, tell him "I'll give yo' mamma my license." Sit back and enjoy the ride-along.;)

5. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Try one of the Humphrey bros...

6. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Aww, take it easy on the poor kid. He did ask in proper sub-forum.

7. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Holy Jesus... The internet has KILLED initiative.

8. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

It's all in good fun. If he wants to become an LEO better grow a second layer of skin right now.

9. Northernboy

Northernboy New Member

i got a few layers after being in the Navy and over seas i think i can handle it... but if i could get some names if anyone is actually willing to help out that would be great??

10. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Sooooo....when are you going to join the MILITARY :cool:

11. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

Northern - shoot a PM to this man, I'm sure he'll be happy to point you in the right direction. Good luck and thank you for your service.

PHUZZ01 - Masscops Member

12. Northernboy

Northernboy New Member

theres always one smartass tough guy in the group and i think u earned the star today sinepari! i am gonna go out on a limb and say you were part of the childrens department of the navy!

13. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

NSP.. We dare you to ride with us !

[​IMG]

14. jmestano

jmestano MassCops Member

That is a sharp car. It looks good decked out in NHSP style. :)

15. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Got pulled over by one of these guys on 93 on July 5. Was going a littlefast (around 87). If all those guys are like that Sgt., what great crew gives professionalism a whole new meaning.

16. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

After a comment like that, you might not to want to go on that ride along. But I digress, pass me some popcorn MTC, this should be interesting. :t:

17. Simon

Simon Guest

I got a taste from a NHSP Trooper back as a young buck......... was NOT fun. Neither was driving to Plymouth for my "must appear" $600.00 speeding ticket. Then having my driving priveledge in NH taken for a short time, which meant I had to wait for the Court staff to go to lunch before i drove out of the lot. hahahahahaha

18. jmestano

jmestano MassCops Member

If you're hoping to get hooked up with a ride along on this board, you might not want to take that sort of tone with anybody...just sayin'.

19. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

To late, his ride may be along shortly, I think Harry is warming up the engine now.

20. Northernboy

Northernboy New Member

Gotta love it come here looking for help turns into a bashing session on me. i defend myself and people have an issue! haha thats funny yet i have to grow a second layer of skin... thanks for the help guys

21. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

You better grow that layer quick if you post on MassCops

22. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Lemme get this straight son, you're getting your panties in a bunch because you come to this website asking for info that you're too lazy or lack the sack to do yourself? You can't pick up a goddamned phone and call NHSP yourself and when you get your balls busted about it, you stick your lower lip out and stomp your feet and pout?

Do yourself and NHSP a favor, don't call them. You're a cunt.....

While you're at it Google the Army's MOS 18 Bravo and you'll figure out what Sinepari was in the military. Ya pogue fuck....

23. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

Is it safe to say you don't like this guy?

24. Simon

Simon Guest

HA. He called you a CUNT !!!!!!!!!!

25. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Awesome.....I love a good rant!