Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprised because I actually saw his videos before, including this one. He seems to be a nice guy and has lots of followers there.

A New Hampshire police officer has been placed on leave after he posted a TikTok video mocking police reform.
The officer, who has not been named, was allegedly in uniform and on duty in his cruiser in the video, according to a local CBS affiliate station.
“It is deeply disturbing to me,” New Hampshire's Bedford Police Chief John Bryfonski told the outlet.

·
MassCops Member
310 Posts
Right or wrong, he should know that putting anything like that out, in uniform and when on duty, is going to draw the ire of his bosses. Should’ve just done a dancing and singing video, that would’ve been fine.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,679 Posts
Oh Jesus!
If you really need the attention, be a firefighter! EVERYBODY knows they are the real hero's. Professional suicide by social media.................

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
85 Posts
this guy is a moron for not reviewing his social media policy before saying that kinda stuff with his face behind it... good way to get fired cause of "public outrage"

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
With the exception of MC, I have zero social media and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the exception of MC, I have zero social media and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nowadays hundreds of cops go live on tiktok.
For example, this one is online again: OfcBate Live on TikTok

Some of them even sell T shirts and other products to the fans. I expect many controversies and debates.

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
85 Posts
Cops shouldn't be selling themselves online. We're not youtube stars, we're public servants

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are thousands of cops posting on tiktok.

Hint: If you're employed as an active Mass LEO you have no rights of free speech. Even less so once POST kicks in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts