Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sgt. Canseco said:
Do you have an exact date?
The end of Feb. I dont know the exact date. It seems almost like they keep it Hush Hush till the last minute. I was told by the coordinator that they would be getting in touch with me a couple weeks before the start of the academy. I was asked to mail in my paperwork monthss ago, they said its normal to not hear anything untill a few weeks before.

Sorry I dont have a more defiently answer

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gateway2CapeSummer said:
Hey, check out this site http://www.mass.gov/mptc/reserve.htm it should give you all the info on reserve classes at whichever you prefer for a location.

Haha, shoot the next innocent member...not so innocent, got expelled for school for cocaine! So I have heard.......
thanks there, but that site was already brought to everyones attention, just dont know the exact date in feb.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nuclearaudio said:
Should we expect a call from Her? or are they sending something out?
Honestly I'm not sure man, shes said "I'll be in touch with you very soon" so it could be either one. I suspect that within 2 weeks or so we should be hearing something, because unless they push it back further it should be about a month away.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.