Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
There's one in session right now. Give the program director a call at 508-830-6330 (Eileen Goodick). I'm sure she'll be able to help you out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sgt. Canseco said:
Do you have an exact date?
The end of Feb. I dont know the exact date. It seems almost like they keep it Hush Hush till the last minute. I was told by the coordinator that they would be getting in touch with me a couple weeks before the start of the academy. I was asked to mail in my paperwork monthss ago, they said its normal to not hear anything untill a few weeks before.

Sorry I dont have a more defiently answer

·
Subscribing Member
5,135 Posts
wryman said:
Anyone know when the next Basic Reserve Academy in Plymouth is being held?
right after they shoot the next innocent member of society

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gateway2CapeSummer said:
Hey, check out this site http://www.mass.gov/mptc/reserve.htm it should give you all the info on reserve classes at whichever you prefer for a location.

Haha, shoot the next innocent member...not so innocent, got expelled for school for cocaine! So I have heard.......
thanks there, but that site was already brought to everyones attention, just dont know the exact date in feb.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I talked to Eileen Goodick yesterday and she hasnt announced the exact date, she said that she'd be calling me very soon with it. Its the end of Feb though

·
Registered
95 Posts
CBayer222 said:
I talked to Eileen Goodick yesterday and she hasnt announced the exact date, she said that she'd be calling me very soon with it. Its the end of Feb though
Should we expect a call from Her? or are they sending something out?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nuclearaudio said:
Should we expect a call from Her? or are they sending something out?
Honestly I'm not sure man, shes said "I'll be in touch with you very soon" so it could be either one. I suspect that within 2 weeks or so we should be hearing something, because unless they push it back further it should be about a month away.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts