Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MassCops Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on the next Reading Academy? it was tentatively scheduled to start 9/22. but there may not have been enough recruits to start a class. Any information would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Sorry I dont have any info, but how can they not have enough recruits, especially with all the other training facilities closing...what city is sending you..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sorry inside joke with a former grad on this board..Kid in his class who was doing their shirts forgot the Police hence everyone was walking around wearing shirts that said "Reading Academy" lol

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Ok...I went back and read the posts like 5 times and couldnt figure out what you meant.. I went to get a massage one time and the girl had a shirt that said massage therapist.....I looked at it and said why does your shirt say massage the rapist ...

·
Subscribing Member
5,135 Posts
Does anyone have any info on the next Reading Academy? it was tentatively scheduled to start 9/22. but there may not have been enough recruits to start a class. Any information would be appreciated
There will be no academies and no inservice training, until the power struggle that is going on subsides...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts