Next exam and advice? | Page 2 | MassCops

Next exam and advice?

Discussion in 'State Police' started by CTrain, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spahopeful

spahopeful New Member

I've read that there is a possibility of an 80th maintainance class in 07 and if so, it would be made up of 95s. If this is true, would all the 95s get another opportunity and start the process from the beginning; application, run, interview, etc...or would they start by contacting the candidates with the highest ranking from the interview and work down?

2. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

I was one of those guys there at 4... every single day but saturday and sunday. Started with the creatine program, protein... completely changed the diet. It was crazy how healthy I had become as a freshman... aside of the liver-exploding amounts of alcohol...

3. Prouty33

Prouty33 New Member

I refused to use any type of supplements, hence why I haven't made any extreme changes. I have nothing against them and don't care when people do use them, but a good friend of mine has done it naturally and got just as big, just took a little longer. From what he's seen (he's the in the gym for 2-3 hours everyday kind of guy), when guys get off they tend to lose a lot of muscle mass...but I wouldn't know first hand, maybe you have some insight?

4. USMCTrooper

USMCTrooper Grim reaper

Really? Did he move? I swear he disappeared sometime mid 1990's. I went by there a few years ago and the shop is now something else.

Anything at 1-2am is "the best"..... :)

5. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

Good point. His store was right downtown, closer to the rotary. The rumor was that the board of health shut him down but I seriously wonder if he got deported. Kind of just disapeared over night. I always heard the reason why he was only open late at night was so that the board of health couldn't inspect his place.

6. Mr.90/24

Mr.90/24 New Member

My advise to you is to start preparing yourself for a strict regimen. Like USMC TROOPER listed above, the test is the beginning, score low and forget about it. If you're able to score high and get to the interview process, obviously a background invest will be started on you, medical exam, and PT test, which is nothing to worry about. Once you are seated in front of three members of rank within the Mass State Police, be confident, be honest and know the history of the MSP. Know when the MSP was established, read up on the website. After all of this, if hired, get ready!! New Braintree MA baby here we go!!! Prepare mentally, physically!! I know that preparing yourself mentally isn't easy, but start lifting if you don't and run, run, run. Go into the academy running five or so miles. Just remember one thing, nothing better in this world, then putting on the Class A uniform of the Massachusetts State Police and standing at attention in front of thousands at graduation. Good luck!

7. spahopeful

spahopeful New Member

I've read that there is a possibility of an 80th maintainance class in 07 and if so, it would be made up of 95s. If this is true, would all the 95s get another opportunity and start the process from the beginning; application, run, interview, etc...or would they start by contacting the candidates with the highest ranking from the interview and work down?

8. tazoez

tazoez Subscribing Member

if they did, and a big if since from what i have been hearing they don't want to put another class through from this exam, they would start at the point off the list where they left off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.