Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1,001 - 1,020 of 1,442 Posts
Spoke to a buddy of mine who works for the city today and the budget for the city going into effect on July 1st has money set aside for another academy class. He said he believes cards will be issued around then for the next class. It's just hear-say at this point but figured I'd throw it out in the forum for anyone that might be interested.

Spoke to a buddy of mine who works for the city today and the budget for the city going into effect on July 1st has money set aside for another academy class. He said he believes cards will be issued around then for the next class. It's just hear-say at this point but figured I'd throw it out in the forum for anyone that might be interested.
Thanks for the update!

I wouldn't want to work in Boston. I'll take the city I'm auxiliary in or my town. lol. Couldn't pay me enough to go to Boston.

If you really want to be a cop, beggars can't be choosers, most people would take anything anywhere they could to get on.
True but when you sign up for the exam they pretty much made you choose the town you live in. I rather just work for the city I am auxiliary in. My dad works for the police in my town. I rather not work with him.

I rather just work for the city I am auxiliary in. My dad works for the police in my town. I rather not work with him.
This particular thread is for those who are interested in BPD with questions pertaining to the academy or upcoming academy. Thought the title of the thread was pretty self explanatory. No one cares that you don't want to work for the department or where your dad works, people just want information regarding the academy. You must have juice otherwise you would take any and every opportunity to get on that comes at you, BUT if you do not have any juice then have fun with that auxiliary job and looking back wishing you had taken any opportunity that came at you.....

For those interested cards did indeed go out to reinforce the last two relevant posts.

This particular thread is for those who are interested in BPD with questions pertaining to the academy or upcoming academy. Thought the title of the thread was pretty self explanatory. No one cares that you don't want to work for the department or where your dad works, people just want information regarding the academy. You must have juice otherwise you would take any and every opportunity to get on that comes at you, BUT if you do not have any juice then have fun with that auxiliary job and looking back wishing you had taken any opportunity that came at you.....

For those interested cards did indeed go out to reinforce the last two relevant posts.
Anyways....good luck to the rest of you guys. And I understand that. Just stating my opinion. Whoops. Sorry for being curious.

1,001 - 1,020 of 1,442 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.