Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1442 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys from experience I've been in the process 3 times with BPD and all 3 times they process in between 300-400 ppl.Thats how many cards they send out usually if this time around the class will have 100 recruits expect Altleast 400-500 post cards to get sent out we all know how many ppl get bypassed for horrible driving records etc.... So be ready guys scores 100-98 should be receiving post cards I would say.

·
Registered
574 Posts
not screwed, they start at 100 and work way down. BPD made it all the way to 94's on the last CS List. you will most certainly get a letter.
Lowest score in the current class is 96. There were quite a few 96's that did not get in that went through the entire hiring process.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lowest score in the current class is 96. There were quite a few 96's that did not get in that went through the entire hiring process.
Exactly what he said just stay positive because you will get a shot just start working out and be in good shape if you do get a shot you don't wanna be the idiot quitting because you cant keep up

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Exactly what he said just stay positive because you will get a shot just start working out and be in good shape if you do get a shot you don't wanna be the idiot quitting because you cant keep up
I remember about 5-6 years ago BPD exhausted the Resident list for the first time in along time, if ever. They were sending cards out to non-residents........

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
I remember about 5-6 years ago BPD exhausted the Resident list for the first time in along time, if ever. They were sending cards out to non-residents........
Unless it was a different occurrence, I think that happened about 7 years ago. Someone I knew in Somerville got a card for Boston.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No your good bro just might not be for the next class the one after you will get a call the lowest Boston goes down is to 96 maybe 95s depending but very rare
Been lurking on these threads for a while and finally made an account to get an answer to my question. When you say its very rare for 95s to get a call does that apply to vets as well? For example: if a vet got a 95 should they expect a call around the same time as a civilian with a higher score? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know how many people are in the current class? and if the number is low would there be another class right away? any intel would be great, this hurry up and wait game is killing me.

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Does anyone know how many people are LEFT in the current class? and if the number is low would there be another class right away? any intel would be great, this hurry up and wait game is killing me.
FIFY
-but if it's any consolation looks like the next class is starting up in late September/early October due to ongoing promotional exam

901 - 920 of 1442 Posts