Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Newton,Waltham Police News for Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  USAF286 
#1 ·
By
GHS
Posted Jan 26, 2009 @ 10:01 PM

Man arrested on warrant
NEWTON - Police arrested Mark Busuito, 22, of 56 Southgate Park, yesterday at 7:51 a.m.
Busuito was arrested on a Newton District Court probation warrant, police said.

Man faces assault charge
NEWTON - A man who got into a fight Sunday at 3:11 a.m. on Jackson Road was arrested, police said.
Shoughans Morgan, 32, of 108 Doane St., Quincy, was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon (knife), police said.

Woman faces larceny charge
NEWTON - A Newton woman who was caught on surveillance stealing from Ceri, 300 Boylston St., earlier in the month was caught again Saturday at 7:25 p.m., police said.
Blanqui Irizarry, 47, of 1938 Washington St., allegedly stole jewelry. She also gave false identification during questioning, police said.
Irizarry was charged with larceny over $250 and obstruction of justice, police said.

http://www.dailynewstribune.com/police_and_fire/x1475238389/Police-News-for-Tuesday-Jan-27-2009

See less See more
#3 ·
Busuito just got out of jail..oh great, this scumbag out on the street again is NOT good news...i hope he moved to Milford with the rest of his criminal ridden family...(sorry all you Milfordites)
I take it we both know Charlie then? I grew up out there for most my life, and was very familiar with that family. Went to school with a few of them, mist be in the genes.

#4 ·
Thankfully i don't know him, know who he is tho and you are right, its got to be in the genes cause all his spawn are POS...my kids had the unfortunate experience of going to school with the younger boys until they got sent to the "special" program for "behaviour management" problem children...they lived in our neighborhood and started their crap early on in life...they are poster children for why some people should not be allowed to procreate. Look at marks' facebook with all the prison tats ...barf..won't be long til he is back in jail..two of the kids have already had children...ahhh so now there is another generation of it.
We probably know people in common ifn you grew up around here

#10 ·
Thankfully i don't know him, know who he is tho and you are right, its got to be in the genes cause all his spawn are POS...my kids had the unfortunate experience of going to school with the younger boys until they got sent to the "special" program for "behaviour management" problem children...they lived in our neighborhood and started their crap early on in life...they are poster children for why some people should not be allowed to procreate. Look at marks' facebook with all the prison tats ...barf..won't be long til he is back in jail..two of the kids have already had children...ahhh so now there is another generation of it.
People change I grew up with them and Charlie is now passed away and all of them have turned out really su
first off u must be a important person to blog on line about other people I grew up with there family at least we had the balls to say it to your face not troll behind a computer anyone that could say this about anyone kids if a piece of shit loser they all turned out good probably doing better then ur children who where scare to death to be them self and had a silver spoon in there ass

#5 ·
O'Doyle Rules! :yellowcarded:

On a serious note, I think every town has a least one of those families. I know mine did.

#11 ·
Yea no family is perfect and u don’t know what’s going on at home and I’m kinda shocked that these old people are trolling on fb talking shit about kids I know them there good people these people act like life’s all hugs and rainbows they sound like the real house wife of Newton

#7 ·
Thankfully i don't know him, know who he is tho and you are right, its got to be in the genes cause all his spawn are POS...my kids had the unfortunate experience of going to school with the younger boys until they got sent to the "special" program for "behaviour management" problem children...they lived in our neighborhood and started their crap early on in life...they are poster children for why some people should not be allowed to procreate. Look at marks' facebook with all the prison tats ...barf..won't be long til he is back in jail..two of the kids have already had children...ahhh so now there is another generation of it. We probably know people in common ifn you grew up around here
Ah North Pilot program....every city does have it tho. Oh and Shmit love the billy madison reference.

#8 ·
Well Mark staying out of jail didn't last long..got arrested for armed robbery over the weekend...and they got Charlie too!!!haaaaahaaa when they went to milford to get mark, ..charlie, oh he of outstanding warrants, ansswered the door and they got him haaa love it..way to go PD

#9 ·
Well Mark staying out of jail didn't last long..got arrested for armed robbery over the weekend...and they got Charlie too!!!haaaaahaaa when they went to milford to get mark, ..charlie, oh he of outstanding warrants, ansswered the door and they got him haaa love it..way to go PD
Societies better without him, both of them.

#12 ·
Put a shirt on.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.