Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steven Grossi, 19, of Newton.
WBZ

NEWTON (WBZ) ― A Newton teen has been arrested and charged with assault with intent to murder in connection to an incident at the Newtonville Commuter Rail Station Thursday morning.

Steven Grossi, 19, will be arraigned in Newton District Court later today and is currently being held at the Newton Police station.

WBZ's Jim Smith spoke with Jean Ford, who said she is Steven's grandmother. She said her grandson is very distraught and has been upset about not being able to find a job.

Police are planning to hold a press conference to discuss the arrest later this afternoon.

http://wbztv.com/local/newton.train.incident.2.857941.html

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah ,
makes sense...

I cant find a job and support myself = so Ill kill someone and the state will do it for me!
Priceless

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Newton Teen Accused Of Trying To Stab Passenger

Witnesses tell WBZ the reason the switch blade didn't penetrate the victim was because it wasn't fully engaged and it folded back under when he lunged it into the victim's stomach.
WBZ

NEWTON (WBZ) ― A Newton teen has been arrested and charged with assault with intent to murder in connection with an attempted stabbing at the Newtonville Commuter Rail Station Thursday morning.

Steven Grossi, 19, is accused of trying to stab a passenger while waiting for the train around 9 a.m.

Witnesses called police when they say they saw him waving a knife around.

"We're at the train platform at Newtonville station in Newton. There's a gentleman with a knife who's obviously mentally deranged, threatening people," the caller told dispatch.

Prosecutors say Grossi tried to stab someone, but fortunately the blade didn't wound the victim.

"The individual said he blocked the advance with his right arm at which time the subject plunged the knife into (the victim's) abdomen with enough force that caused the victim pain," said prosecutor Patrick Grogan. "(The victim) noticed that he did not have a wound but he did notice the blade in the individual's hand."

Witnesses tell WBZ the reason the switch blade didn't penetrate the victim was because it wasn't fully engaged and it folded back under when he lunged it into the victim's stomach.

Witnesses were stunned by what they saw.

"He gestured to me with his hand, and I didn't know at the time that he had a knife in his hand," said train passenger Patrick Craig said. "As I came down here they said he had a knife in his hand, and a woman ran away screaming."

Grossi was arraigned Thursday afternoon in Newton District Court. He is being held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing.

WBZ's Jim Smith spoke with Jean Ford, who said she is Steven's grandmother. She said her grandson is very distraught and has been upset about not being able to find a job.

http://wbztv.com/local/newton.train.incident.2.857941.html

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Yeah, the throat tat....once you get that theres no going back...your pretty much saying to everyone you meet " look at me im criminal shitbag "

·
Registered
1 Posts
F.Y.I.-that throat tat isn't real, it's a temporary. and the attack was the result of a combination of an all night drinking binge and a short temper, not because of stress from unemployment. and he looks like an old teenager b/c he'll be 20 in may

1 - 8 of 8 Posts