Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone knows if the courts in New Hampshire automatically issue a finding of guilty or responsible if the officer utilized radar and checked the usage of radar on the citation?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am wondering if anyone reads what site they are on...READING FOR COMPREHENSION...MASScops not NHcops..seems like you drive as well as you read..

MEDICOP??

·
Registered
238 Posts
your guilty. admit your mistakes, pay your fine, do your penance and learn from your mistake. take some responsibility for your actions, fuckhead.

·
Always entertained
2,550 Posts
I am wondering if anyone knows if the courts in New Hampshire automatically issue a finding of guilty or responsible if the officer utilized radar and checked the usage of radar on the citation?
Please tell us why your asking this question and if it pertains to a particular incident. I'm sure with these questions answered you will get proper responses.

·
Registered
233 Posts
What do you get when you combine:

THIS

WITH THIS?

Well my freinds you have got youself a......

MEDIC COP!!

TO PROTECT AND SERVE? OR RESESITATE AND SAVE?
Two jobs, one person. How does he do it? Simple...He's Bionic.
Thank you Medic Cop!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I asked the question because the topic came up in a law debate discussing different states policies, not because I received a citation. Thank you for your interesting and immature responses.

·
Always entertained
2,550 Posts
Hey Dipstick, your the one who asked the question and didn't answer when asked your reasons. Don't go insulting people on this site you'll only make it worse for yourself by doing that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts