Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many other people are fans but I figured I'd pass on the info. I called Ruger a few weeks ago to ask when the new KP345 might become MA compliant and they said maybe a month or two. Now I saw this http://www.fsguns.com/fsg_new_hg.html , so I guess everything is on its way. There were good reviews in the October issue of Guns & Ammo and their 2005 buyer's guide. It is alot of quality for the price of only $400.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
For LE it doesn't matter...but for individual purchase, I would wait a month or two...remember those MA compliant guns they sold...then had to take back....

I sure hope the MK III is MA compliant. I have a GREAT suppressor for it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For LE it doesn't matter...but for individual purchase, I would wait a month or two...remember those MA compliant guns they sold...then had to take back....

Seems as if our AG thinks he knows more about firearms thant he manufacturers.

After the new Glocks came out, he had to have some "experts" review the law, and review the guns, and rule if the guns were infact complying with the letter of the law.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I wish suppressors were legal for the individual instead of just agency. That would make rodent control alot of unassuming fun! I've been wanting to get a MKII, glad to see now I'll be able to get the MKIII with no problem in the state. Is there any limit to how many individual purchases a LEO can make?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
No limit that I know of, granted it depends on what the gun is in terms of "duty" or off duty use.

I wish suppressors were legal for the individual instead of just agency. That would make rodent control alot of unassuming fun! I've been wanting to get a MKII, glad to see now I'll be able to get the MKIII with no problem in the state. Is there any limit to how many individual purchases a LEO can make?

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,799 Posts
There are basically only two good rugers;

1. Any revolver (tough as diamond)
2. 10/22 rifle.

Their pistols are not in the same league as SIG/Glock/H&K/Smith.
:roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts