Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that there is a new test announced for entry level police. Have you noticed the new experience points, now includes colege degrees too. Very confusing though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just noticed that there is a new test announced for entry level police. Have you noticed the new experience points, now includes colege degrees too. Very confusing though.
Where does it state you get experience points for College degrees?....I haven't seen that anywhere.

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
j809 @ Fri 01 Oct said:
Those are for the promotional exams not entry level.

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad, went over the form again and it said Sergeant,Lieutenant and Captain. it would be nice if the same went for entry level though.

·
Subscribing Member
453 Posts
So they've announced a new exam....That's going to be one expensive lottery ticket at $60....better go sharpen those number 2 pencils folks

·
Registered
35 Posts
well considering my town is laying off and wont be hiring for a bit, was thinkin bout applying as MBTA as one of my choices. do they hire a lot?

G

·

What's up guys i'm a New York City Police Officer considering making a move to the Bay State. I was just wondering if it's next to impossible to get on with a civil service department if you are not a Mass. resident. Thanks for the help.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts

What's up guys i'm a New York City Police Officer considering making a move to the Bay State. I was just wondering if it's next to impossible to get on with a civil service department if you are not a Mass. resident. Thanks for the help.
Yes, you have a better chance winning PowerBall....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.