Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I was getting onto 93North in Woburn the other day this guy tries to cut me off from the middle lane and honks at me as he TRIES to do so. So i didn't let him go and he started screaming at me out the window telling me he has somewhere to go. So on the onramp I had my camera bag on my passenger seat so I pulled it out and snapped a couple of pics. Check out the clear lights in the front grill and the red lights that do nothing on the rear deck. When he finally passed me on the highway he flipped me off and shook his head at me. Oh well.

IMG_4093 by FoxRacingMtnRidr, on Flickr

DSC_7288 by FoxRacingMtnRidr, on Flickr

DSC_7286 by FoxRacingMtnRidr, on Flickr

DSC_7284 by FoxRacingMtnRidr, on Flickr

G

·
So i didn't let him go and he started screaming at me out the window telling me he has somewhere to go. So on the onramp I had my camera bag on my passenger seat so I pulled it out and snapped a couple of pics. Check out the clear lights in the front grill and the red lights that do nothing on the rear deck. When he finally passed me on the highway he flipped me off and shook his head at me. Oh well.
Very convincing, because a real trooper would also scream at someone out their window, then flip them off as they pass. :rolleyes:

Nice pics, BTW...I have to get a digital camera to keep in my bag, my phone camera blows.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delta I use a Nikon D40 I keep it with me all the time just incase i come across anything. It's a pretty good camera for a basic DSLR. I'm in the market now for a compact to keep with me all the time though.
BTW the top pic is from my iPhone4.

---------- Post added at 01:58 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

It was actually a pretty nice looking car too. Not like others i've seen in the past that had all the decals taken of with a cheap putty knife. :tounge_smile:

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,729 Posts
the iphone has a nice camera especially if you get the added camera app

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
He had some place to be? Maybe he was going to his 80th RTT interview. Maybe he was going to tell them he had his own take home cruiser.

---------- Post added at 02:45 ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 ----------

By the way brother, by the sticker in your windshield, I can see that you are a traveling man.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
The dickhead registered it under his business name, great idea to boost business douche! BTW Fox, he's from your neck of the woods, time to return the favor in $!

·
Banned
33 Posts
AhhaAHha, total dumbass whacker. You should have cut him off and locked your breaks up. He deserves to be driven right off the road teh L0ser.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
AhhaAHha, total dumbass whacker. You should have cut him off and locked your breaks up. He deserves to be driven right off the road teh L0ser.
Cut the bull...We all know it was you, coming from your appointment at MGH!!
:wink_smile:

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dickhead registered it under his business name, great idea to boost business douche! BTW Fox, he's from your neck of the woods, time to return the favor in $!
I just found out where he lives. Right on 38 on the Wilmington Tewksbury line. Literally 5 minutes after reading this post the wife and I drove by and saw it parked in the driveway with a for sale sign on it. I think I might stop and get the number off it and call him at like 3 am asking how much and if I drive it will I have Ch.90 powers. :wavespin:

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

He had some place to be? Maybe he was going to his 80th RTT interview. Maybe he was going to tell them he had his own take home cruiser.

---------- Post added at 02:45 ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 ----------

By the way brother, by the sticker in your windshield, I can see that you are a traveling man.
I am. My mother lodge is Thomas Talbot in Billerica I'm currently affiliating with Wamesit in Tewksbury And I'm a 32°Scottish Rite.:shades_smile:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hmmmm looking at the pictures I see he also has a UHF two way radio spike antenna on the trunk. When you make that call you can ask him if he is selling the two way radio also or is it just a scanner so when he gets pulled over he can have his wallet ready for the fine:shades_smile:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Slimer! You da Man! Where you been buddy?:shades_smile:

·
Subscribing Member
824 Posts
So he is selling it? The line of prospective buyers will undoubtedly resemble Star Trek convention attendees.

·
Registered
462 Posts
My ex has a "communicator" tatooed on his chest right where it would be if it all were real....

Started plotting my escape for sure then !!!
Good thing it's your EX... :tounge_smile:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts