Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, I am unable to locate the New Members Forum.

Which is the appropriate Forum to introduce myself as a New Member?

Cheers,

JohnKelly
Australia

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Hi JohnKelly

Welcome to the board, we had a new member forum a while ago but it was never used, folks just jump into the topics and we get to know them from thier posts. You are more than welcome to intorduce yourself by starting a topic in "Just Shootin' The Breeze"

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I posted here to find out where I should post my introductory message, but in view of the number of welcomes, I may as well introduce myself here and if the Mods want to move this post, then fair enough. :wink:

I found this Website via the Links Section on the Irish American Police Officers Association Website. I am an Irish Australian and I was visiting that Website just to see how the Irish Americans were doing in comparison the the Irish Australians. :wink:

I belong to a couple of other Law Enforcement Website and I post under the same name, so some of you may recognise me from other LEO Websites.

Mortal Knight - Yes indeed, there are a few O.com refugees wandering out there in Cyberspace.

Anyhow, thanks again for the welcome. I will have a browse around the Site and see who is who and what is what and we will see how things go from there.

Cheers,

JohnKelly
Australia

·
Subscribing Member
342 Posts
welcome and I hope you participate in the forums. Topics get interesting when we see views from different parts of the US. The chance that there will be a international favor now is great !!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts