New member-hello all | MassCops

New member-hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Fordman, May 26, 2012.

1. Fordman

Fordman New Member

i started my associates degree in criminal justice at a local college in manchester. Im 40 years old, am i to old to become a police officer? What is all involved n becoming a police officer . Also not sure what part of CJ to go into? Thank you for your time and comments///

2. Nightstalker

Nightstalker MassCops Member

Welcome to Masscops!

You will find the answer to pretty much every question you asked by utilizing the search function on this forum.

Good luck and good hunting!

LECSniper, USMCMP5811 and cc3915 like this.
  3. Joel98

Joel98 MassCops Member

You don't need a degree in CJ to get into Law Enforcement.

There is a 'getting on the job' forum here. Just go look there, see who is hiring, and you can start applying all around.

4. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

You are too old for some departments. You aren't too old for some others. I got on at ages 29 and turned 30 in the academy. Two. Lasses before mine, my PF hired a guy in his mid 40's. A class or two before that, they hired a guy who was almost 50. Keep trying. Just do your research first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

:eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

Do you mind sharing with us what you have done with the last twenty years of your life?
    Why the sudden interest in Law Enforcement?

lock.jpg

7. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

Attention, you in the water. There is someone behind you, trying to get your attention!

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  8. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

If you can't become a cop you should look into becoming a State Police Auxiliary Trooper. The only catch is you have to buy all your equipment and vehicle yourself. Galls catalog has all the duty gear and uniforms and I know if a good junkyard in western Mass that has the patrol vehicles in stock.

KCCO

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356009475.386187.jpg

USMCMP5811, frank and mtc like this.
  9. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

[​IMG]

10. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Really is to bad that Margaret is actually a spammer from India.