Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Change is good now and then, although Dunny thinks it is boring looking now. It will be changing slightly till I get it the way I want. Anyone have any color suggestions on the layout of the board?

Posted Tue Nov 16, 22:17:

Well seeing how Dunny thought the new look was a little dull (and yes Dunny I do agree it was bland) I implemented a few more changes to the color scheme and buttons. I still have to create a few of the new buttons like the buddy icon and the online one but for the most part I think we will stick with what we have now, except for maybe a change to the header to incorporate some sort of a logo.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Awww, Gil! Seeing how many times you threw it out there that I made one little comment, I'm guessing that your tender feelings were hurt. I apologize. I do appreciate the fact that my opinion, as the First Lady of Masscops, matters so much and I'm glad that you can acknowledge how right I am. :lol:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Awww, Gil! Seeing how many times you threw it out there that I made one little comment, I'm guessing that your tender feelings were hurt. I apologize. I do appreciate the fact that my opinion, as the First Lady of Masscops, matters so much and I'm glad that you can acknowledge how right I am. :lol:
(Remembers her picture :wink: )...yeah, uh, I agree... good to see Dunny matters :lol:

But yeah, Gil, it is a little "Blah"

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Awww, Gil! Seeing how many times you threw it out there that I made one little comment, I'm guessing that your tender feelings were hurt. I apologize. I do appreciate the fact that my opinion, as the First Lady of MassCops, matters so much and I'm glad that you can acknowledge how right I am. :lol:
First Lady???.... :roll: RPD any suggestion then?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kinda like it...slightly more "techno"...but kinda boring..although the blue/silver is nice...The problem I have Gil, no offense, is the icons at the bottom of people's post. It almost sterile. Like I feel like it's a hospital forum :)

Ps..I like Sage Green....haha

Hey Dunny, if you're first lady can I be a "Lady in waiting" kinda like the good 'ol days? :)

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
LMAO

Gil called me the First Lady of Masscops, he came up with that all on his own. :twisted:

Does Laura Bush have a lady in waiting? That sounds kinda cool. Does that mean you go shopping for me and do my nails and stuff? :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO

Gil called me the First Lady of Masscops, he came up with that all on his own. :twisted:

Does Laura Bush have a lady in waiting? That sounds kinda cool. Does that mean you go shopping for me and do my nails and stuff? :lol:
Laura Bush should! Sorta...it basically means I'd be by your side all the time...But I realized, being down in CT I don't think it would work....I'll just reign after you :)

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Done deal. I'll have to give you all the dirty details on how to handle Gil. He's a nasty boss and he'll sexually harrass you. I kinda like it. :D

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha hey to be in LE you gotta take some sexual harrassment! JUST KIDDING....Too many PC people may find that last line offensive...

I'm figuring if I can handle Gil, I can handle anyone :)

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
oh brother.... :wm:

·
Registered
105 Posts
It took me a couple of mins. to figure out what chaged hahaha looks good but i agree on the bottem the new post thing looks alittle blah But whatever Looks good

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Ok I changed the buttons to something a little less sterile looking.... any other suggestion??

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yeah, I think the Buttons are MUCH better. I guess its safe to say, the buttons really do affect the overall apearance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts