[NOTICE] - New Layout is temporary | MassCops

[NOTICE] New Layout is temporary

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Hey guys before a bunch of you start hating me for the layout let me explain....

I broke the navigation bar in the old layout. I was up till 5AM (my time) trying to fix it with no luck. So instead of a site with no nav links I threw this one up till I can fix the other. In either case they are changing when I get home in about a month and start working with the company that's doing the new custom skin.

So it's prolly gonna be like this for at least a month as today maybe tomorrow is the last day I will have Internet till I get home.

My apologies...

2. Simon

Simon Guest

I like this skin..............

3. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

If the worst thing to happen to us today is the skin on a website....I say we're still in a pretty good place compared to you Gil. Hurry up and come home already!

4. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

You just like skin in general...;)

5. Crvtte65

Crvtte65 Moderator

So in a month we'll molt this skin and emerge with one that is beautiful

6. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Completely beat me (and I'm guessing a few others) to it.

7. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript> MenuController.getInstance().bindHandlers($('zoomedInMenu'),{"zoomedInMenu":{"on":"#F7F7F7","off":"#BDBDBD","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_decorateimage_menu_in":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_share":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"}});</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> FullViewMenuController.getInstance().bindHandlers($('zoomedInMenu'),'in');</SCRIPT>

<!--maxContainerWidth: 600maxContainerHeight: 400minContainerHeight: 400mediaWidth: 400mediaHeight: 267scaleToContainer: 1-->[​IMG]

8. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

Did someone mention "backups" prior to changes? :rolleyes:

It happens to the best of us Gil.

9. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

No big deal! The forum is functioning! The skin is not bad either. Have a safe flight back.

10. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Take your time. The world will not end, the forum is functioning to the point were people can read and post.

11. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

I don't know Gil, never met him, but I do know he is a Police Officer and thats good enough for me. I also know this guy just gave a year of his life in that shithole protecting our families back home and is going to be dealing with adjusting back to normal. Time to take a breath everyone, this is just a website, alot more important stuff going on here. I don't care if I log on here and he has pong for an activity, its his site and I'm gratefull for the laughs it has given after a shitty shift and for the chance to interact with all the good people out here. Its decent of him to post like this to give a heads up to whats going on and ask for input. Gil, do whatever the hell you want, make sure you take the time to relax, take care of family and make the transition back home.

12. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

Well said Blue Blood. :thumbup: