New Jeep Grand Cherokee | MassCops

New Jeep Grand Cherokee

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Lost, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

I had a chance to see the new Jeep up close and personal today. What a beautiful truck- I've never sat in anything so comfortable before. Options galore, and this was only the middle of the road Limited. I would say that the Jeep brand is safe, but for one thing. . .

Any guesses PVT?

$46,000+ for a middle of the road Jeep? Jeeze, what does the next one up cost? I bet I could lease a Range Rover for cheaper!!!

Good thing I'm not buying now!

2. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

That's no middle of the road Jeep. The $46k models are the limited model, Hemi, Nav, Leather, Roof, Back-up camera etc... Pretty tricked out. Comes with "20 wheels now too. Middle of the road is still $38k, and entry is still $32995.

Lease programs HAVE been released with a much stronger residual than the last, and incentivized lease rates. Wait for some rebates to make this SUV affordable, but it's DEFINITELY an awesome ride. Had I not bought my SRT8, I'd be tempted...

3. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

Pvt. Cowboy? are you driving a Grand Cherokee SRT8??

4. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

PVT, you know my auto situation- thank god it was 46k or I might have been tempted!

5. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Please never call any Jeep a truck! LOL :rolleyes:

6. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

I want a Dodge Ram bad, but supposedly the new Titan is going to be sharing the chassis and Hemi in 2011.

7. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Indeed I do!! Take my advice and hold off for a while...

No buddy, I drive a Charger SRT8.

8. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

no doubt!!!!