Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluhalo is a new invention that attaches to the underside of the vest and is inflated to creat airflow and heat dissipation. Pre-sale now get 30% off for the next 26 days. $35 instead of $50.
Check it out and/or order here
BLUHALO
I'm a Police officer looking for your support to help bring this to market, thanks in advance.
Thanks guys, stay safe, stay cool!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Definitely can be used in conjunction with device in your photo and increases the effectiveness of that. I have not tested it as a flotation device but In theory it would work as such. (Obviously it would need to be inflated prior to entering the water!) thanks for the post!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I just had a conversation literally yesterday where I mentioned seeing a product EXACTLY like this back in the day in one of the police trade magazines that would come to the station at my old PD (15 years ago). So I don't know how "new" this is. Never took off then, probably won't now. But on a day like today wouldn't mind one.

·
Get off my lawn!
3,694 Posts
I just had a conversation literally yesterday where I mentioned seeing a product EXACTLY like this back in the day in one of the police trade magazines that would come to the station at my old PD (15 years ago). So I don't know how "new" this is. Never took off then, probably won't now. But on a day like today wouldn't mind one.
Until you stop a car and the asshole bails on foot, now you and your dashboard chase him down the street.

·
Subscribing Member
4,345 Posts
I saw this many years ago for sale in Law and Order magazine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
585 Posts
+1 I remember back in the day it also eventually made its way to the catalogs like galls and stuff as well. I think i remember seeing them for the pooch too. New this is not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts