Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the nhsp website imply that if you are convicted of any misdeameanor that you are disqualified? the reason is i see a partial list of misdeameanors , and it states a large amount of misdeameanors. Are they trying to say if you ever been convicted of a misdeameanor you have no pretty much no chance of being hired with that huge list they have on the website.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Does the nhsp website imply that if you are convicted of any misdeameanor that you are disqualified?
Nothing like starting off a question to a bunch of cops on the right note. Do the NHSP a favor and don't bother taking the test.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well I have to agree with Killjoy because it seems you have asked numerous questions about NH State police and other agencies, which all have been answered in the past. If these questions are so pertinent to you, call up the agency and talk to someone in recruiting.

G

·
do yourself a favor and if you don't have any information to help someone out with do me a favor and don't.
Do everyone a favor and stay in New Jersey with that kind of attitude. Don't ask a question if you're not prepared to hear an answer you're not going to like.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
do yourself a favor and if you don't have any information to help someone out with do me a favor and don't.
Ha ha ha!

To quote Jack Palance:
"I crap bigger than you."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.