New Hampshire State Police Charger | Page 2 | MassCops

New Hampshire State Police Charger

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by KozmoKramer, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo New Member

Holy Mackerel!!!!

2. 40th MPOC#309

40th MPOC#309 New Member

I got assigned our new '06 Charger. Not bad-coming from a dyed in the wool C/V guy. Gets the looks and lots of attention. That was my car's pics that Vic put up from MHQ (210). Very peppy, handles great, seems to have plenty of room. I'll need more time to settle in, it's only been a week. The floor gets real hot when sitting stationary. Even w/my Bellevue Tropical Combats on, my feet sweat. The doorlocks automatically lock when you drop it into D, so when you get out for any type of Police action, youve gotta remember to hit the unlock button to open the other 3 doors from the outside. Got cheated on the dual exhaust. One pipe-two tailpipes...... Still dont have a computer, but i dont mind doing my stops the old fashioned way. Hate to call in Q2 ONEs all the time!! I'll keep you all posted. (PS-me and Mrs. 40 still think its homely)

3. bluej511

bluej511 New Member

Hey man glad your enjoying it.

I think you can change the door lock thing with the dodge computer, i know a lot of troopers with CV's come in and ask if we can turn that off and we can do it on the ford so im pretty dam sure u can do it on the dodge to.

Where do you patrol btw so i can stop behind u one day and take some pics of you on duty lol?

P.S. I just went thru my folder and couldnt find any pics of car 210.

4. 40th MPOC#309

40th MPOC#309 New Member

You put 'em on this site. Black-n-White w/only the "210" plate on the front and East Bridgewater lettered in grease pencil on the windshield.....

5. bluej511

bluej511 New Member

oh oh ok i thought u were MSP for some real odd reason lol.

6. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

40th MPOC, You would still rather have the crown vic rite? Let us know how the charger holds up after a month or two.

7. Mitpo62

Mitpo62 Subscribing Member

Gosh, I bet we never see THOSE cruisers here in Taunton.