Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
America's Armed now open in Milford, MA. We are located at 16 Central St. Milford, MA 01757. We have just been approved by glock to be a stocking dealer for LEO. We can get LEO Springfields, HK, Sig, S&W, Glock, Ruger, ETC. We will offer the best price on glocks stop on by and find out.

America's Armed
16 Central St.
Milford, MA 01757
508-473-4976
[email protected]

Hours
m 11 - 7
t 10 - 7
w 10 - 7
t 4 - 8
f 4 - 8
s 10 - 4
s 8 - 2

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Can you get Kimber or Colt for LEO?
Who would want that garbage? Jeez give the guy a chance and stop by and have a cup of joe with em. These guys are new and eager to please, give em a try
:D

·
8,693 Posts
I would if it didn't take me an hour to get there.
Hey buddy! Come over Route 14 or over to 58/106 and I'll drive you the rest of the way. I'm off mon/tues/weds next week!:D

G

·
I had to make a delivery of some picture tubes and flyback transformers today out in AA's area and stopped in for a quick visit. Nice little shop, I think I'll be back soon...
Jerk. The yolk is crooked on my tube and now my neck is stiff from watching my Trinitron with its crooked picture. Plus you left your degaussing coil here.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Guys, check out my new HD flatscreen!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LEO Individual Officer Firearms

We are an approved stocking dealer for LEO firearms and any Officer that comes into our store and shows either an active FOP card or tells us that you saw this on MASSCOPS.COM we will give you the best deal around for LEO firearms I have been told it is a savings of $75-$125 on a GLOCK from other places. We will not give out prices of them over the phone on online but you will be happy with the price.

P.S. DO NOT FORGET YOUR BADGE ID AND LETTER FROM YOUR DEPT. WITH LETTERHEAD ON IT... WE WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BUT AGAIN YOU NEED TO COME IN..

Eric Earl
America's Armed
16 Central St.
Milford, MA 01757
508-473-4976
www.aarmed.com

·
8,693 Posts
Re: LEO Individual Officer Firearms

We are an approved stocking dealer for LEO firearms and any Officer that comes into our store and shows either an active FOP card or tells us that you saw this on MASSCOPS.COM we will give you the best deal around for LEO firearms I have been told it is a savings of $75-$125 on a GLOCK from other places. We will not give out prices of them over the phone on online but you will be happy with the price.

P.S. DO NOT FORGET YOUR BADGE ID AND LETTER FROM YOUR DEPT. WITH LETTERHEAD ON IT... WE WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BUT AGAIN YOU NEED TO COME IN..

Eric Earl
America's Armed
16 Central St.
Milford, MA 01757
508-473-4976
www.aarmed.com
Just remember Eric..
An FOP Lodge President pays 13% surcharge!
:p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: LEO Individual Officer Firearms

Mistake Made

You Do Not Need A Letter You Only Need To Have Your Department Id To Purchase Leo Firearms

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sig Sauer is offering 3 mags and $100 back with the purchase of a sig that is a general firearm (black and with or without nights) call for our low prices.

P.S. this deal is offered to public safety and DAK is available

·
8,693 Posts
Hey Dude!
I'm picking up that S&W Pistol so stand by! Thanks for waiting!
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No problem woody

Just to let all of you know we have 2 glock 30sf with glock night sights on the way for stock for public safety we also have a 26 with glock night sights and a 30sf with regular sights in stock now for public safety.

FYI the last 2 30sf with glock nights sights lasted 3 days get them while they are hot & cheap

1 - 20 of 34 Posts