Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
“Acevedo is a social media savvy chief who last summer made headlines marching and kneeling with Black Lives Matter protesters while still fiercely defending Houston's 5,000 sworn police officers”

“Fiercely defending” would fall under NOT sympathizing with a group who denounces Law Enforcement, dismantling the nuclear family and have zero accountability for their behavior.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: CCCSD and Joel98

·
Southern Campus Cop
129 Posts
Not long after George Floyd, someone posted something about Houston PD recruiting on another police forum I used to be a member of. It was immediately flooded with replies by what I assuming were fresh rookie HPD officers, non-cops, and department ass-kissers talking about how HPD had a chief that had their back, and would let “cops be cops” without fear of being fucked with. Full out saying how it must suck to work somewhere with a chief who didn’t care about you, and everyone should apply to HPD with their awesome chief.

About a week later, Acevedo fired a whole bunch of officers who shot a guy that took a taser from them and raised it to use it against them. I brought that up to all the HPD braggarts and brown noses from the first post, and they were noticeably silent. Not one of them had anything to say after that.

Acevedo sucks.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Not long after George Floyd, someone posted something about Houston PD recruiting on another police forum I used to be a member of. It was immediately flooded with replies by what I assuming were fresh rookie HPD officers, non-cops, and department ass-kissers talking about how HPD had a chief that had their back, and would let “cops be cops” without fear of being fucked with. Full out saying how it must suck to work somewhere with a chief who didn’t care about you, and everyone should apply to HPD with their awesome chief.

About a week later, Acevedo fired a whole bunch of officers who shot a guy that took a taser from them and raised it to use it against them. I brought that up to all the HPD braggarts and brown noses from the first post, and they were noticeably silent. Not one of them had anything to say after that.

Acevedo sucks.
Was that before or after the other “taser incident?” in Atlanta(?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CCCSD
1 - 6 of 6 Posts