Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use this Netflix service? How fast is the turn around and how is the service. Do the DVD come fresh or does it look like they are previously used?

·
Registered
119 Posts
The turn around is about 1 to 2 days. The dvd's are used but is they do not work just send it back and they send you a another one, same movie. Its a great service if you watch a lot of movies.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I used Netflix for about a two years and now just cancled and bought the Blockbuster Movie Pass. It is about the same cost, I like going in and looking at the movie titles as sometimes I choose something I would never have if I didn't see it on the rack, and blockbuster is just as convienent as driving to my PO Box at the other end of town.

stm4710";p="49754 said:
Anyone use this Netflix service? How fast is the turn around and how is the service. Do the DVD come fresh or does it look like they are previously used?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I used Netflix for the past two years but just cancelled my membership. I find that I don't watch more than three movies a month and when I want to I can rent a pay-per-view at $4.95 per movie.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.
I had been curious about this for a while. I usally never rent movies. The movie works parking lot downtown is a qaugmire and the nearest Block Buster I have to go the oppisite direction down the stop and go highway( 114) and then back in Mall traffic. :x

·
Registered
15 Posts
netflix in the central mass area is actually really good because one of the main east coast distribution centers is located in Worcester. I get my orders next day.. but they dont ship on sat/sun, but it all depends on what you like you may or may not like to only be able to use DVD's. Give it a try I know they have a free 2 week or so trial membership, you have nothing to lose i love it.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
I use Blockbuster, they are down to 15 bux a month (3 cheaper than Netflix). Turnaround time is about 3 to 4 days per movie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.