Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
He does passenger side approaches for the same reason I do. If he walked up the driver's side it would have been much worst. I may stop 10 to 15 cars in any given shift and always approach o the passenger side but a few I may not be thinking and walk up the driver's side even when I venture out on to the highway and stop cars. On the second approach I may just do a driver side approach if I'm only giving thier paperwork back and sending them on thier way, thinking its only gonna be a few seconds and i'll be back in my crusier. Watching this video reminds me of how quick it can happen, i'll be thinking about this video during my shift tonight as i'm approcahing cars on the passenger side like its going out of style.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Funny how these ediots drive the Trooper as hes laying on the ground but dam if he drives by one of them if they have a flat tire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Macop said:
Funny how these ediots .
Lol......,

On a serious note, what happened to these guys?

The cop on on the outside looked as though he jumped back into the guardrail on his own....not sure, but hopefully minor injuries.

The cop, and violator in the front seat of the cruiser must have some serious back/neck problems....if alive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.