Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got two phone calls from online banks one was wachovia bank asking to verify personal information and I said no way and didnt think anything of it then the 2nd bank DWS funding verifying information with my name for a 200,000 loan that they said I applied for online but I didnt,then another call from Kaplain school to verify my online application that I never did.I think this may be my ex"s friend that is a computer programmer because he is the only one that has sent me text messages on my nextel phone and that is the email address for the applications.any suggestions? :(

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
My 3 Suggestions:

#1) Find your ex's friend and kick the sh.... oops... nevermind.

#2) It would be VERY wise to get a credit report asap to makes sure there are no new/unknown accounts recently opened in your name. If there were any accounts that you 2 shared, close them. Transfer the balances to a card with ONLY your name on it so she doesn't put you in the hole even more. But definitely GET YOUR CREDIT REPORT ASAP!

#3) If you find out that several other accounts have been opened, try to complete suggestion #1 :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Besides RPD advice. 8)
In case like this with potential identity fraud/theft remember to: DOCUMENT,DOCUMENT,DOCUMENT,DOCUMENT & DOCUMENT. When your done doing that, make sure you document what is going on!

These emails and phone calls coming from a good friend of a ex's email address and you are able to DOCUMENT it you probally have the proponderance of the evidence in a civil harrasment case . As well as a felony case brewing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.