Need donated vests please | Page 2 | MassCops

Need donated vests please

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by Yano24, Jan 5, 2013.

1. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

In regard to your avatar change.

This was the text if an email I got January 2nd.

The Federal Controlled Substances Act of 1970 completely prohibits all medicinal use of marijuana by placing it in the most restrictive category of Schedule I. The DEA has determined that controlled substances placed in this category 1) have no therapeutic value, 2) are not safe for medical use, and 3) have a high abuse potential. Therefore, under federal law, there are no “lawful users” of marijuana, notwithstanding any state registration, decriminalization, or “legalization.” As such, the possession or use of marijuana violates federal law.

XXXXXXX Police Department Rule 1.02 prohibits officers from engaging in unlawful conduct.

For the reasons set forth above, I am writing to advise all members of the XXXXXXX Police Department that, notwithstanding the legalization of marijuana for approved medical uses and the “decriminalization” of an ounce or less of marijuana, the possession and/or use of marijuana is inherently incompatible with employment as a XXXXXXX Police Officer, as it is still a federal misdemeanor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

Lol sorry! Kcco.

3. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member