Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok......I've got my money on GT (I'm not betting of course...simply a figure of speech :D ). Who else is rootin for the Yellow Jackets?

·
Registered
14 Posts
12 arrests last night as a result of moronic college students "celebrating" :roll: their team's victory over GT. These students partied like they were from Northeastern University! :twisted: All those lucky cops in Storrs, CT - they get to do it all over again tonight when the women play for the NCAA title!

·
Registered
413 Posts
actually attended UConn my first year outta HS...crazy school if you ask me and trust me its not cheap either for MA residents...glad i got outta there when i did :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've always called it "school spirit," which UConn has PLENTY of; lived right next to it for quite a number of years, even don't regret lightly indulging in it a couple of times! Nothing beats a dorm furniture-fueled fire in the Jungle--it really leaves considerably less to be cleaned up in the morning :roll: (Anybody ever been to Spring Weekend?) It's certainly not one of the easier campuses to deal with.
Best wishes to UConn, Mansfield and CT State Police tonight...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Doughnut33 said:
I've always called it "school spirit," which UConn has PLENTY of; lived right next to it for quite a number of years, even don't regret lightly indulging in it a couple of times! Nothing beats a dorm furniture-fueled fire in the Jungle--it really leaves considerably less to be cleaned up in the morning :roll: (Anybody ever been to Spring Weekend?) It's certainly not one of the easier campuses to deal with.
Best wishes to UConn, Mansfield and CT State Police tonight...
haha yea i remember hearing bout the fires in the Jungle...man that place was crazy... :t: :pint::beer:

by the looks of it right now, UConn could be pulling off the sweep if they can just hold onto the lead...GL to all LE personnel who has to deal with this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.