NATO commander orders probe of 'improper' disposal of large number of Islamic religious materials fr | Page 2 | MassCops

NATO commander orders probe of 'improper' disposal of large number of Islamic religious materials fr

Discussion in 'Military News' started by kwflatbed, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If our troops are tried in any sort of court, .American, Afghanistan, or some bullshit international tribunal, for following lawful orders, there should be demonstrations in the streets of the United States that would make the Occutards look like wimps.....enough is enough!!!

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

It's time for the pussy in the White House to grow a set of balls, or for the public
    to revolt and throw him the hell out and let the military have at the savages.

3. honor12900

honor12900 MassCops Member

You have to be f''kn kidding me!

4. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Face trial for what? What Crime was commited? THIS IS BS!

"Inhumane Incident" my ass! it is a book it does not live how the hell do you even put such an attribute to such a thing.

5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I saw an interview with the US Ambassador to Afghanistan and the US Commander (a Marine General), and it was sickening to watch.....they were practically groveling and begging forgiveness from their Afghan lords.

We need to pull all our personnel out of there, and let the 6th Century savages kill each other. If a terrorist training camp pops up, a cruise missile strike from one of our SSGN's will more than take care of the problem.

Johnny Law and kwflatbed like this.
  6. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    Independent Online
    Afghan Clerics Deem US Quran Burning Unforgivable
    Voice of America - ‎1 hour ago‎

March 02, 2012 Afghan Clerics Deem US Quran Burning Unforgivable VOA News Senior Afghan clerics have condemned the United States for the burning of Qurans at a NATO base last month, in a move that threatens to spark a new wave of outrage and violence.

7. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

If burning one is unforgivable, what is going to happen when we all take a soft, steamy shit on one? Fuck em all in the heart, cue up "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" on the Ipod and spool up the miniguns. Time to start dealing death by the long ton.

[​IMG]

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Why waste the ammo & endanger our troops?

Get everyone out of there, and let them kill each other.....Tomahawks and conventionally-armed ICBM's can deal with any terrorist flare-ups, with no danger to our people.

mtc and cc3915 like this.
  9. Johnny Law

True, but to paraphrase Van Halen "everybody wants to get some"

10. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If I were given the choice back in 1991 of staying another 6-12 months for the chance of maybe getting into a major firefight (where I might be killed), at the risk of possibly getting my legs blown-off by an IED or just being outright blown to bits, I believe I would have chosen to come home immediately.

"Getting some" sounds great until you're actually in the gun sights of the enemy.

11. Johnny Law

Point well taken

12. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    The Nation, Pakistan
    Five soldiers responsible for Koran burnings, US investigation finds
    Los Angeles Times - ‎16 hours ago‎

REPORTING FROM WASHINGTON AND KABUL, AFGHANISTAN -- A US military investigation into the burning of the Muslim holy book in a trash pit in Afghanistan last month found that several enlisted soldiers had misinterpreted an order to dispose of the Korans, ...

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Punish for WHAT???

14. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Punishment for that is coming in November.

But, seriously....can someone tell me what section of the UCMJ was violated by burning Korans?

15. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Following a lawful order brings discredit upon the armed forces?

Wait......yeah, when it's politically convenient for this administration, it most definitely would.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  16. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member