Napolitano: US border towns with Mexico are safe | MassCops

Napolitano: US border towns with Mexico are safe

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Mar 25, 2011.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

[​IMG]
    AP
    March 15: Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano addresses the National Fusion Center Conference in Denver.

EL PASO, Texas – U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano said Thursday that security on the southern U.S. border "is better now than it ever has been" and that violence from neighboring Mexico hasn't spilled over in a serious way.
    Napolitano spoke at the Bridge of The Americas border crossing, after a meeting with the mayors of the border towns of El Paso, Nogales, Ariz., and Yuma, Ariz. Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade Francisco Sanchez and U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Alan Bersin also were present.
    Napolitano said the Department of Homeland Security will deploy 250 more border agents and expects to have 300 more under their next budget if it's approved. She stated that Homeland Security is investing "millions of dollars in the side of commerce and trade" to improve infrastructure and technology along the border.
    However, she added that there is a need to correct wrong impressions about the border region. Napolitano said border towns are safe for travel, trade and commerce. She noted that the total value of imports crossing the Southwest border was up 22 percent in fiscal year 2010, she said.
    "There is a perception that the border is worse now than it ever has been. That is wrong. The border is better now than it ever has been," she said.

Full Story:
    Napolitano: US border towns with Mexico are safe - FoxNews.com

2. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

She must be delusional

3. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

[​IMG]

Why does this woman still have a job?

4. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Well if the towns are so safe I am sure she would have no problem living in one of those towns for a year or so. Oh and since guns are bad she should live there without any type of firearm or protection detail as well.

5. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

Sec. Dumbataliano stated that "violence from neighboring Mexico hasn't spilled over in a serious way".
    I would think any violence entering my country from another nation is a serious matter.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

6. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

Whatever she (Napolatano) says, the opposite is probably true. If you think like this you'll know the truth......

7. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are you effin' KIDDING ME!??!?!

The number of cartel/drug related kidnappings has SKYROCKETED in Phoenix AZ. Go punch yourself in the face, you dumb slunt.

8. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Calling her a "Slut would imply that someone would actually bang her.

9. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

In politics, there's "staying on message," and there's just plain stupid. I'd go with the latter on this one.

10. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

What color is the sky in your world Janet?

11. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

It's Soviet red.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

12. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

I feel more safe already! ! !:rolleyes:

13. MetrowestPD

MetrowestPD MassCops Member

Hey Bitch tell that to Agent Terry's family.

Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry
    United States Department of Homeland Security - Customs and Border Protection - Border Patrol
    U.S. Government
    End of Watch: Wednesday, December 15, 2010
    Biographical Info
    Tour of Duty: 3 years, 5 months
    Badge Number: Not available
    Incident Details
    Cause of Death: Gunfire
    Date of Incident: Tuesday, December 14, 2010
    Incident Location: Arizona
    Weapon Used: Rifle; AK-47
    Suspect Info: One at large

Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry | United States Department of Homeland Security - Customs and Border Protection - Border Patrol, U.S. Government

14. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Does this administration really think U.S. citizens are that stupid? Oh wait we all know the answer to that.

15. Stark1848

Stark1848 Guest

What a dumb hoe-bag!!

Yea, Janet: Tell it to Robert Krentz's family...
    because the jackass who murdered HIM is still out there!

[​IMG]

16. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

Frighteningly true

17. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

[​IMG]

Anyone else think she is picturing Rosie Odonnel standing in front of her in this pic.:whatchutalkingabout

18. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

19. Stark1848

Stark1848 Guest

She kind of resembles a spongemonkey.

[​IMG]

20. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

OMG!!! Why did you do that to us? Take it off.

21. TacEntry

TacEntry MassCops Member

If there was a "No Thanks" button, I would've hit it.

22. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I would gladly pay an extra 1% in federal tax to properly fund, staff, and equip the Border Patrol to repel the crimalien invasion.

23. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Sorry Delta that 1% already goes to fund the crimalien's health care and gov handouts.

24. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, that was the only unretouched photo of Janet No-plan-itano I could find.