Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Vote for the best name for my motocycle!

• Nellie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Beyotch

• Charlotte

• Isis

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have picked the 5 names I liked the best. "Black Thing Between My Legs" was an automatic winner, but she still needs an official name. The poll will be open for 4 days, so get your votes in! Thanks for all your help, people!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably not, I'm just a geek! I used to drive a Mustang, I named her Sally. My current car is named "Truckie."

Like I said, I'm a geek. :roll:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="63982 said:
Probably not, I'm just a geek! I used to drive a Mustang, I named her Sally. My current car is named "Truckie."

Like I said, I'm a geek. :roll:
No you're not...You're only a geek if you drive the kind of car I have....1993 Dodge Caravan...welcome to my hell.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
USMCMP5811";p="64052 said:
kttref, sounds like you should talk the old man into getting you a War Wagon........ a GMC Yukon perhaps??????
The sad this is, we're getting rid of my husbands car first, probably getting a Chevy Equinox...and then someday getting rid of mine. We'll see.

Dunny - I like Isis...I voted for that one!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
OD,

I voted for "Black Beauty", relying partly on the heavy breathing of those who have met you in person...and partly because that was the name of the "Green Hornet's" car...which was a 'made-over' Imperial...MoPar rules!

Okay, the 'Black Beauty' isn't a bike, but the Dodge Tomahawk still urinates on all other bikes...

dcs and rose.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I'm calling it! "Isis" is the winner! :woot:

I really wanted that name to win, too! It's cool, it's powerful, it's sexy. :inlove:

Although it will be the "official" name of my bike, it's not going to be what I refer to my motorcycle as on a day-to-day basis. :huh: I came up with a name the other day as I was driving in my car (which I named "Truckie")...

I'm going to call it "Bikey." :!:

Hey everyone, thanks for playing! :transmet:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,713 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="64313 said:
Ok, I'm calling it! "Isis" is the winner! :woot:

I really wanted that name to win, too! It's cool, it's powerful, it's sexy. :inlove:

:
DUNNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:
WTF?
The Queen has spoken! so much for democracy you witch you!
:lol:
BTW..........Here's your new riding partner!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah. Thanks for the offer mpd, but I would rather ride this guy...

I mean ride WITH this guy...

:wub: :inlove: :wub: :inlove: :wub: :inlove: :wub: :inlove: :wub: :inlove:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.