Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(CANVAS STAFF REPORTS) - The 2010 Toronto Burlesque Festival is doing its part to boost interest in literature.

The annual festival will kick off with an event called "Naked Girls Reading." It was to be just that as the festival kicked off Wednesday at Toronto's Gladstone Hotel.

Burlesque performers, including Tanya Cheex and Peekaboo Pointe were to perform public readings in the nude, according to Quill&Quire . It was expected to be works of science fiction because this year's burlesque festival is "MeTOPolis: The Future of Burlesque."

Story: 'Naked Girls Reading' Show Opens Burlesque Festival

On the web: Toronto Burlesque Festival 2010

·
Supporting Member
3,504 Posts
It has been six hours since CC posted this and nobody has asked for pictures yet. I am truely disappionted.

This is useless with out pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has been six hours since CC posted this and nobody has asked for pictures yet. I am truely disappionted.

This is useless with out pictures!!!!!
I know!!!!! Everybody must be burnt out dealing with that dumb whore who got a ticket.

·
Supporting Member
3,504 Posts
I know!!!!! Everybody must be burnt out dealing with that dumb whore who got a ticket.
I can't believe she has been flamed with over 90 posts in a 24 hour period.

Thats gotta be some kind of a record!!!

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,370 Posts
They should read excepts from Penthouse Forum and the Great Gatsby. Intersting combination, wouldn't you all agree?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts