Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some ordering info on that MV Law guide that was mentioned in another thread. I'd gladly post it to the thread, if I could find it!

Sir/Ma'am:

I was told that I could purchase a quick reference M/V
law guide I saw used by a buddy of mine if I sent an
email to this address. Can you please provide me with
ordering information and cost for a single book?

Thank you for your time,

Jon
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the 2005 MA Motor Vehicle Laws Quick Reference Guide. The guide is currently OUT OF STOCK, but I do expect some hopefully very soon. I will add your email address to my list and let you know once I have some more available. Once they are back in stock, they will be available in limited quantities directly through me for $45.00 each. This price includes FREE US Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation anywhere in the continental United States. Money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks are accepted and can be sent to:

Matt Barstow
P.O. Box 417
Hatfield, MA 01038

IF YOU ARE A REPEAT CUSTOMER PLEASE NOTICE THE ADDRESS CHANGE FOR MAILING PAYMENTS

Make sure to include your complete shipping address (printed legibly) with your order. If no shipping address is included, books will be sent to either (1) the address pre-printed on personal checks or (2) the return address printed on the outside of the envelope.

Unfortunately I cannot process credit/debit card transactions directly at this time, but I can accept payment via a credit/debit card through the 100% free service PayPal (www.paypal.com). If you choose to utilize PayPal for payment, the email address to send payment to is [email protected] and the last name for reference is Barstow. Make sure you include your complete shipping address in the comments section so I know where to send the book. I can also bill individual police departments for the Quick Reference Guide provided that I first receive a written request on department stationary/letterhead from the purchasing authority in your agency (chief/supplies officer/clerk, etc.) stating your department's intent to purchase the Quick Reference Guide and the quantity requested. Purchase requests can be mailed to the address above or faxed to 208-955-3447. If you live or travel near the Northampton, MA area, arrangements can be made for in-person delivery. If you would like to arrange this, or have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

**PLEASE DO NOT SEND CHECKS, PAYPAL PAYMENTS OR PURCHASE REQUESTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY ME SAYING THE BOOKS ARE BACK IN STOCK. THANKS. **

Thanks in advance,
Matt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts