Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this parked out front of E-1 today on my way home. Absolutely sweet right!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

G

·
Quincy has a couple of those now. they are painted flat black with no markings. They are loud as hell and smell like wet canvas. Plan is to use them only in emergencies ie Blizzard of 78

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Obviously Deval has not been notified or you knuckle draggers will be in smart cars:D

Reactions: USMCMP5811

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,778 Posts
Quincy has a couple of those now. they are painted flat black with no markings. They are loud as hell and smell like wet canvas. Plan is to use them only in emergencies ie Blizzard of 78
Being an Earth and Geograpical Science major I can tell you the next time that'll happen will either be 2028 or 2058......Just saying

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
That is pretty sweet. We have two at my Sheriffs Dept. look pretty bad ass!
This was posted right below the picture of the Smart Police Car. Please, you didn't mean you have two Smartcars that look badass?!?!?

·
Registered
80 Posts
We have a couple at my pd in NH and all the neighboring towns have at least two, plus some 6 wheeled gators to. I wanna rip around that snow cat I'm spying in the back ground!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.