Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I am not with the State Police. If you just ask your question maybe someone from MSP (maybe not the Marine Section) can try to answer it for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I'm working with RISP (civilian) and we're creating a Marine section. I spent 2 days this week copying their Operating/Policy&Procedure manual (tweaking information when necessary) and I was just curious about the majority of their operations and patrols.
As of right now, we're going to be using our vessels strictly as a dive platform, but eventually we'd like to use it for patrols and ship inspections once they enter Narragansett Harbor.
I'm almost positive our top dive members and other rank & file (tactical team commander, etc.) will be training with MSP Marine in the near future, but I wanted to see if there were any loopholes or mistakes in the manual that any of Dive members knew about so that I could fix it before it goes into print for us.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
hey this work is right up my alley, I'm a diver, EOD, & fast boat qualified how bout a job?!?!?!

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Why not just call the MSP Marine section direct? Their number is 617-740-7820.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.