MSP 2017 Eligibility List updated 3/25/2020 | Page 2 | MassCops

MSP 2017 Eligibility List updated 3/25/2020

Discussion in 'State Police' started by unexpo, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Navyguy23

Navyguy23 New Member

Don’t tempt my old ass with a good time

2. DPH1992

DPH1992 MassCops Member

You kidding? It probably won't even be that bad. I know people always say each younger class is easier than the last, but I was hearing the 85th was like a walk in the park even before Covid.

3. DPH1992

DPH1992 MassCops Member

4. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

Just got my card today, as did a bunch of other guys I know from 2017 list

5. Navyguy23

Navyguy23 New Member

Got mine as well

6. Navyguy23

Navyguy23 New Member

The application being posted must be a good sign right ?

JR90 likes this.
  7. Roylat99

Roylat99 New Member

not relevant, but does anybody have any updates about when the next test is? I heard March but that was back in July

mb2000 and JR90 like this.
  8. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

2020 Municipal Firefighter Examination Update

You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roylat99, Bloodhound, Goose and 2 others like this.
  9. DPH1992

DPH1992 MassCops Member

That's just the first step. I'd guess you guys are looking at an October start date roughly after the PFT's, Medicals, Backgrounds and Psych Exams are all said and done. Next up will your PFT probably sometime in January or February. 1.5 mile run, I think the max time allowed is like 12 minutes, but I forget. You run around a parking lot that is supposed to be 1.5 miles long, but when I did my PFT it definitely didn't feel that long.

Navyguy23 likes this.
  10. DPH1992

DPH1992 MassCops Member

It's supposed to be in March, but they don't have anything on the mass.gov website for police it seems. It's generally in March of every year though, but maybe with Covid they may be pushing it back a little. The shitty part about the CS exam is they take a good 5-6 months just to come out with the results. Obviously this 86th RTT will be the last class being taken off that 2017 exam, but it might be a bit of a wait for the 87th if that's what you've got your eye on. Unless they somehow expedite the exam results.

Roylat99 likes this.