Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are again. Remember to gig everyone that has one on their car and are not members unless immediate family. This one looks like a fake, the 5 digit reg on the bottom font is way off and the other font and color are off.

MPA on EBAY

·
Registered
84 Posts
Someone PLEASE tell us the reg number is fake and nobody is stupid enough to sell their own numbered stickers on eBay!

·
1,334 Posts
Somehow it does not surprise me that these stickers are on Ebay, considering you can get everything from radios to old cruisers. Not surprising the least bit an MPA sticker would be there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That reg number needs to be traced back and the person needs a good ol' dope slap....

These stickers mean nothing anymore... everyone and their mother has one..between those ones, the thin blue line and the MSP stickers.. you can't really take any of them seriously anymore. My opinion, if you stop them and they don't have a badge to back it up, then let them go whine to the moron that gave it to them. It's NOT a get out of jail free pass. People don't understand they still have to abide by the rules. SHOCKING HUH?!? :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
j809";p="55721 said:
Here they are again. Remember to gig everyone that has one on their car and are not members unless immediate family. This one looks like a fake, the 5 digit reg on the bottom font is way off and the other font and color are off.

MPA on EBAY
The saddest thing is that it sold for $87.00...ouch. I guess it's really important for someone's "collection".

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
yep and the nut that bought it also bought a Police Interceptor decal and a 800 MHz look alike police antenna :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
I'm sure he/she just bought it to keep themselves motivated........

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
This guy that sold the MPA sticker has a trail bike for sale in Dracut I just e-mailed him asking him where and when it could be seen maby we will get his address. Anyone in Dracut??

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Got an answer back from him he says that he is selling the item for a friend and gave me the friends name Wally [strike:d443f1dbd0][EDIT] [/strike:d443f1dbd0]and telephone number to call to set up an appointment. If anyone wants to follow up e-mail or PM and I will give you the number.

Edit by Gil
Please do not list the guys last name....thx

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Gee whiz........I sure wish I had could spend $87.00 on a sticker. :roll:

Or better yet, donate $87.00 to masscops.com. :!:

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
dcwforlife";p="55933 said:
****EVERYONE CAN RELAX, THERE WILL BE NO MORE DECALS FOR SALE ON EBAY*****
Crystal ball tuned into the Ebay corporate office?

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Wolfman";p="55953 said:
Stop the presses!!!

Gil, how about Masscops decals for loyal supporters? They would go for a few bucks on eBay!
Id buy two if they supported the site. One for my car and one for my personal railroad car. :wink:

·
Registered
243 Posts
I say we get some stickers...sell them on ebay...and then have a cookout in the summer with the money we get from the wannabe coppers that will buy them all up. As long as it looks prolific, they will sell...LOL! Now, what do I do with my extra MPA stickers...hmmm.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.