Movie Quotes Game | Page 8 | MassCops

Movie Quotes Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by BRION24, Feb 21, 2011.

1. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Get him to the greek

Cant think of any good quotes feel free to take my turn anybody

2. MARINECOP

MARINECOP MassCops Member

I want to say 300 or it is from Game of Thrones.

" God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"

3. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

4. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Heartbreak Ridge

Jones: Where are we?
    Mahoney: Ecuador..

5. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I don't know the above one, but for the record, the last one I posted..."Radio Announcer: John has a long mustache." is from "The Longest Day". I really thought with all the war movie fans here SOMEONE would get it.

6. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Police Academy

7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Grumpy Old Men

Police officer: "Aw this ain't nothin, you got something with your picture on it, a driver's license?"

Suspect: "What I need a driver's license for, I ain't drivin".

8. Kilvinsky

"The New Centurions"

It took me a few, but damn, it came to me! "Everytime I goes out the PO-lice always be roustin' me."

"All right! You put a shiv in my partner. You know what that means? Goddammit! All winter long I got to listen to him gripe about his bowling scores. Now I'm gonna bust your ass for those three bags and I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet in Poughkeepsie."

(Did I use this one already?)

9. Kilvinsky

By the way, the first quote is from the "New Centurions", the guy who ain't driving says it. The SECOND quote is the one I'm offering in the game.

It occurred to me it could be confusing.

10. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

That was Mr. Woodrow Gandy....."Aw, this is a roust! This is a humbug AND a roust!"

The French Connection.

"Christmas morning. Thrown, in the mud. Kicked, in the head, with an iron boot. You know what that feels like? Of course you don't, no one does, it never happens".

11. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

40 year old Virgin

"You look like Babe Ruth's gay brother.....Gabe Ruth."

12. EJS12213

EJS12213 MassCops Member

Knocked Up

"Welcome to my world, bitch"

13. Kilvinsky

14. BRION24

Airport

"It'll be one pistol as before, and you can be the gentlemen and shoot the lady; and starve to death yourself."

15. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Pirates of the Carribbean.

"So, how do you like being in the Louisiana Guard all of a sudden?"

"I don't. But then, I didn't much like being in the Texas Guard, neither".

"Well, not liking the Texas Guard makes sense. Not liking the Louisiana Guard can get you in trouble with me. You got that?"

16. nesafety

nesafety MassCops Member

Southern Comfort

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child? "

17. ShmitDiesel

ShmitDiesel Radio

Full Metal Jacket

[Snip]: See if you can guess what I am now.
    [puts a scoop of mashed potatoes in his mouth and hits his cheeks with his fists and spits it out]
    [Snip]: I'm a zit. Get it?

18. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Animal House

19. Rock

Rock Undefined

Coming to America

-"It's only after you've lost everything,that you're free to do anything"

20. Kilvinsky

MASH

SNIP
    : A good cop - needlessly cut down by some cowardly hoodlums.
    SNIP: That's no way for a man to die.
    SNIP: No... you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!

21. Rock

Rock Undefined

Taken

"Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothing but you're telling me everything "

22. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Heat! love it

"Did it look at you? Did the fire look at you? It did. Whoa. Wow. Our worlds aren't that far apart after all, are they? So, whoever is doing this knows the animal well, doesn't he? He knows him real well, but he won't let him loose. He won't let him have any fun, so he does not love him. Now who doesn't love fire? And is around trychtichlorate all day long?"

23. Kilvinsky

"IRON EAGLE"

"Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee of Thy great goodness to restrain this immoderate weather with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for battle. Graciously harken to us as solders who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies, and establish Thy justice among men and nations. AMEN."

24. Kilvinsky

NOBODY HAS GOTTEN THIS? NOBODY???

I can think of at least 5 people on this board who should have gotten that within seconds, but NO ONE? I'm shocked, dissapointed and very sad. I have more on deck that I'm just DYING to put up.

Ok, I'll wait.

25. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Patton (yeah, I had to Google it, but we need to move on).

"We're not going to do a free-form jazz exploration in front of a festival crowd".

26. BRION24

The Town

"In the old days I would fillet you. Fillet. It's such a nice word"

27. Kilvinsky

Limitless

Character: Our survival hinges on one thing - finding someone who not only can fly this plane, but didn't have fish for dinner.

(I'll accept either of two answers! It's a line that was used in two movies, one a quasi remake of the other)

28. ShmitDiesel

ShmitDiesel Radio

Airplane

Doc: He left me his c-c-c... He left me his c-c-c... Oh, he fucking gave me this. Fuck! Ass!