Movie Quotes Game | Page 3 | MassCops

Movie Quotes Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by BRION24, Feb 21, 2011.

1. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Money PIt

You know, not great that Weenie's been kidnapped, but great that we're living life on the edge. It's just like old times. Two guys, out on the road!

2. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

Open Season 2

"I have a big head and little arms...."

3. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Meet the Robinsons

Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

4. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Gladiator.

"The fans are standing up to them. The security guards are standing up to them. The peanut vendors are standing up to them and by God, if I could get down there, I'D be standing up to them!"

5. regnar1194

regnar1194 MassCops Member

Slapshot

Id, Idi, Id... Idiots.. Its for you

6. Cyrix142

Cyrix142 MassCops Member

Good, Bad, Ugly.

I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is.

7. TRPDiesel

Pulp Fiction

"Even now I can feel it, buried somewhere deep inside, watching me, waiting... But you know what scares me the most? When I can't fight it anymore, when it takes over, when I totally lose control... I like it. "

8. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Hulk

This is pure snow! It's everywhere! Have you any idea of what the street value of this mountain is?

9. mpguy

mpguy MassCops Member

Better off dead

"Durka Durka, Muhammed Jihad!" :smug:

10. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Team America

Nobody gives a hunky shit who you are, pus ball. You're not even a low-life, scum-sucking maggot. Get your ass on the bus, you're in the army now!

11. TRPDiesel

Forest Gump

"What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?

12. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Con Air

Wendy...darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya... I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--k in

13. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

The Shining

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

14. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Caddyshack

Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast

15. Kilvinsky

King Kong

[praying to God before he's about to hanged by Asa Watts and his gang] I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger
    [eyes shifting to Asa Watts]
    ... and those I am about to.

16. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The Cowboys.

"A hooker cut to look like Lana Turner is still a hooker".

17. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

L.A. Confidential

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant, probably a great golfer, huge ass."

18. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

Happy Gimore.

"Congratdulations, how does it feel to be an America?"
    "I gota pee"

19. regnar1194

regnar1194 MassCops Member

King Kong (The Original version with Faye Wraye)

Mr. President I am not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, But I am saying no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops! Depending upon the breaks.

20. BRION24

Dr. Strangelove

"Alex, if you stay they're gonna kill you. And then I'm gonna have to to go around and kill all the guys who killed you. That's a lot of killing. "

21. Forrest Gump

-What are you looking at?

- I was just wondering where you hide your firearm. Don't tell me, let me guess.

22. TRPDiesel

Young Guns

"Old habits die hard, I guess... if you don't kick 'em, they kick you. Ain't marriage grand? "

23. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Payback.

"The goddamn Germans got nothing to do with it!!!"

24. Kilvinsky

I think it's from one of the Veggietales movies, but I can't recall which one.

25. BRION24

Mollion Dollar Baby

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? (spits on the ground) That's me.