Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
As far as thr information I know they don't have police powers. My Chief was Chief over there many moons ago and he told us they lost them not to long after he had left.

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Somebody I know tried to tell me otherwise, so as usual this is the place for the 411

G

·
powers

seabass i knew it was a song i thought there was a meaning in relation to my Q. im too young for a "golden oldie" like that one any ways. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
PJM#15 said:
As far as thr information I know they don't have police powers. My Chief was Chief over there many moons ago and he told us they lost them not to long after he had left.
Was chief from down south before he was at Mt.Ida . I
thought They took the police out of there ! I knew a Sgt. Calahan that was there The
Chief was a Black guy.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Mt. Ida is a "Public Safety Department" and are contract security Officers (Apollo I think)... No powers... the do Have OC and send most of the guys through the Reserve Academy for training purposes...

55DAVID,
Try places like Brandeis, Regis, Babson, etc.. for starters - or any other small schools you can think of...

I'm sure some other folks can add to this list of schools to "start" with..

G

·
mt ida

Thank you RPD931. mountidamac could you post.IM or EMAIL me with info. how dos Appolo run a school department?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.