Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to get some information from departments that have a motorcycle unit or officers who ride them. I am looking for costs of bikes, training, what types of bikes, and so on. Thanks in advance.

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
Pinkos: I know Harley D sometimes donates cycles to Departments. The VA Police (Not in Mass) has had bikes donated to them for a years use in several duty stations.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,657 Posts
michaelbos said:
Pinkos: I know Harley D sometimes donates cycles to Departments. The VA Police (Not in Mass) has had bikes donated to them for a years use in several duty stations.
Hee Hee!

Sandy's nightmare;

Dube and the boys riding Harleys at all the parades!
:lol:

G

·
michaelbos said:
Really Where at? :shock:

·
Registered
105 Posts
We lease 2 new HD every year from Seacoast Harley in Portsmouth, NH. Try them, I know they sell the leased bikes every year also, you might be able to get a good deal.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,657 Posts
You can bet your ass they're making money twice. The lease is nearly all profit. When they sell the bike used, it is a premium market for such a bike, you can bet your sweet bippy!
8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.