Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My motorcycle inspection sticker expires the end of this month. The place I took it appearently closed down. Does my Registration or license get suspendend if I dont get it by the end of the month. I do plan on doing it soon, just with the holiday I dont know when.

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
I believe the new regulation is on hold for that. None the less, motorcycle inspections are all done on paper anyways, it'll take a little to "catch up" to you, and by then I'm sure you will have complied.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USMCMP5811";p="65446 said:
STM,

I'm sure you'll be ok. I don't know what area your from but if your looking for a new inspection sight, Garry Motors on E.Central St (Rt 140) in the center of Franklin does them. I also believe their open on Saturdays. I also Believe that M.O.M.'s south on Rt 1 Foxboro does them also.
MMMMM.....Thats a little to far for me Usmcmp. Im on the Northshore. I talked to the Danvers Harbormaster today, he told me about a place in Peabody that we are going to ride our bikes down to Friday(weather permitting) to get stickers. One place I avoid is Cycles 128. I went there last year and they gave me the dog and pony show about all the stuff that was "wrong" with my bike......... Odd, it passed the other place I took it just fine and I have never had a problem. :roll:

I guess the owner of the other place was a heavy cocaine addict and hung himself in his shop this winter....... :shock:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you live on the Northshore I recommend going to Sacco's Garage on Lynn st. in Peabody. Me and the HM went there today.

Its a nice clean garage and the guy is not a ball buster or a shister. Plus they dont fix or sell parts for motorcycles there so its about as unbiased an inspection as your going to get as opposed to going to some motorcycle shops where they think you are a rolling $ sign. :x :roll:

And my lil darling 82 Honda CX 500 with 34,000 miles is cleared to solider on for another year. That dam thing is bullet proof. 8)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cycles 128 does suck when it comes to inspections. Plus they have dirtbags working there except for a choice few guys who are cool. Me and another pig I work with bought our bikes there and recognized a kid with multiple warrants for use without authority, identity fraud, etc out of neighboring depts in our area. We called Beverly PD and the kid ran out the back when they showed up. Just then Salem PD showed up to serve an RO to another employee. Not the type of people we felt comfortable giving our names, social, and DOB to when we financed our bikes. I told the manager how uncomfortable I was with all of that and still the a*hole wouldn't pass the bike I bought for inspection because it had a fender reduction kit and the directionals weren't 2 inches from the brakelites. Frigging people. Other than that the salesman I had was cool and they do make sure your bike leaves there in pristine condition, except for the directions. a*hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.