Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mother of 6 forced to wear 'I Made a Fool Out of Myself' sign after school bus battery

Published December 04, 2012
FoxNews.com
A central Georgia judge gave the woman a choice: Wear a sign proclaiming that she was a fool or spend four weekends in jail.
The woman, 38-year-old Natasha Latrice Freeman, chose the sign. It says "I made a fool out of myself on a Bibb County Public Schools bus."
The Macon woman pleaded guilty to battery and making terroristic threats during a Monday hearing in Bibb County Superior Court.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/04/mother-6-forced-to-wear-made-fool-out-myself-sign-after-school-bus-battery/?test=latestnews#ixzz2E6I5UXe3

·
Always Watching
8,268 Posts
She'll be just like the other Jerry Springer contestant type who held her sign, listened to her ipod, played on her Obamaphone and rolled her eyes with the "You don't knew ME!" attitude. The judge reportedly chose an alternative punishment to jail due to budget issues. Instead, they're spending it all on welfare keeping these adult toddlers appeased and there's no punishment when they wet their pants in adulthood!

I'd like to see the fuckers picking up trash or cleaning something as they wear their signs. The reason they have so little self control is because they don't have to earn a paycheck, keep a job and learn what it's like to take the high road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.