Most Entertaining Psych Calls | MassCops

Most Entertaining Psych Calls

Discussion in 'Fire, EMS & Medical' started by rocksy1826, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocksy1826

rocksy1826 MassCops Member

Post your most entertaining psych patient stories here!

2. wgciv

wgciv New Member

Post yours first

3. Simon

Simon Guest

so there was this EMT who took her shirt off and................. OOPS, wrong thread.

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I had a guy who had wrapped his entire head in aluminum foil, except for eye, nose, and mouth slits. He was in the process of lining his room (shithole rooming house) with foil also, he must have had 75 rolls of the stuff along with a shitload of Scotch tape, and had made pretty good progress. The walls and floors were covered, and he was working on the cieling when we came knocking.

Apparently, the CIA radio waves were too powerful for the old standby;

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

5. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

I'm tired of building those things. My kids keep using them for hockey helmets and destroy them. A word of caution, stand clear of the microwave oven when wearing one of these.

A couple of months ago the sparks lit my kitchen curtains on fire.

6. Sgt Jack

Sgt Jack Subscribing Member

Would get called to a nursing home for the little old lady who loved to pull the fire alarm on a semi regular basis...she'd then try to run us over with her wheel chair insisting that we were Germans or something...

7. rocksy1826

haha, I had that little old lady being section 12'd like a month or so ago because she kept getting caught performing oral on the male residents of her nursing home.

When the nurse told me that I thought she was just trying to fuck with me. They even had it written on the section 12.

8. Buford T

Buford T MassCops Member

Gumjobs, lovely....

9. OCKS

OCKS Guest

25 year old male came off his meds.and thought that he had flies inside his chest. He stabbed himself in the chest with a steak knife, to let the flies out. When we showed up the knife was stuck in has rib cage and pulsing to the beat of his heart. Ended up he was a paranoid schizoid

10. CampusOfficer

CampusOfficer Subscribing Member

When I worked in a jail, there was an inmate in the infirmary that was jamming his feet in the toilet, and flushing the toilet. When asked what the hell he was doing, he stated that he was trying to flush himself down the toilet so he could escape.

11. rocksy1826

after giving a section 12 the option of going "the easy way or the hard way" me, my partner and 2 cambridge police officers were dragging this HUGE woman down her stairs out to the ambulance. The entire time she's screaming "STOP RAPING ME! I'M A VIRGIN! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES! GET YOUR ARMS OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP RAPING ME!!!!"

One of the cops was a rookie. like 3 weeks on. My partner was also a newbie and had like a month in. The looks on their faces was priceless

12. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

lmao!

13. Inspector

Inspector Subscribing Member

Once had a Sgt. in plainclothes accompany a uniformed officer taking patient to the State Hospital for an involuntary admission. The intake worker read the paperwork and somewhat confused told the Sgt. that he had to accompany him into the next room at which point the patient said, "Oh doc we forgot to add that he thinks he's a police officer."

14. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Well , dont leave us hanging...did it work?:rolleyes:

15. Sgt Jack

Sgt Jack Subscribing Member

Not for all the Sam Adams in the world!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.