Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MYFOXNY.COM - Police say a mob of 25 anarchists fought with officers and tried to use eight-foot-long metal pipes to smash windows of a Starbucks in the East Village on Saturday.
The incident happened around 8:45 p.m. at the Starbucks on the corner of Astor Place and Lafayette Street. Customers were sent diving under tables during the attack.
The mob was unable to smash the thick protective plexiglass windows and there ended up being no damage to the store.
Police arrested Eric Marchese, 24, Alexander Penley, 41 and Nicholas Thommen, 30. All three men face multiple charges. Two officers sustained minor injuries in the melee.

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
Police said a crowd, some wearing masks, stormed out of an Anarchist Book Fair at Church across the street from Washington Square Park.
Funny, I don't know of many "churches" that would host an anarchist book fair:rolleyes:
Occuturds,​
If you don't approve of their "big business" model, then don't patronize them, freaks!
I read elsewhere that you weren't even strong enough to smash the windows. Maybe you need to hit the gym instead of book fairs. Enjoy the free press, Starbucks!
Home » Crime » Occupy NYC Destroys Starbucks, Shouts "All Pigs Must Die"

Occupy NYC Destroys Starbucks, Shouts "All Pigs Must Die"

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
HAHA! Check out the one hipster douche who never got the 'Wear Facemasks' TWEET.

..I..

^ Middle Finger.

·
Subscribing Member
1,832 Posts
With the recent publicized support Starbucks has given to their patrons exercising their 2nd Ammendment right, it's too bad none of the patrons were fearful enough of their metal pipes to plug a few of them. Although in NYC you don't have to worry about ANYONE carrying a firearm because Bloomberg said so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts